Stalking you on Instagram too. Fine work!
Search found 740 matches
- Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:53 am
- Forum: Maintenance & SuperTuning Q&A
- Topic: Screeching Zillion HD
- Replies: 8
- Views: 507
I had 2 Z200H's with loose inductors, they made funny noises but casting wasn't all that affected other than the noise.
- Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:05 pm
- Forum: Reels
- Topic: Isn't it crazy that some Daiwa platforms are almost 20y old and still in production?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3662
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:39 am
- Forum: Shimano Product Support
- Topic: BANTMGL151XG spool removal
- Replies: 9
- Views: 497
- Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:41 am
- Forum: Fishing Line
- Topic: Braided line bad for your rods and reels?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 540
And braid... Let's not forget the much loved Tatula T Wing grooving issue...
Unless they're making it from a unobtanium alloy that's stronger than before?