X2 I can't believe how powerful yet balanced this rod is.
Search found 2216 matches
- Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:22 pm
- Forum: Rods
- Topic: Rods you bought for one technique that you weren't thrilled with initially ...
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1031
Mine was: Nrx 842MBR casting rod.
I initially bought it for NED rigs, but quickly realized it was absolutely incredible for finesse reaction techniques like scrounger heads, tiny flukes, and tiny cranks.
Economic value added (EVA) is a measure of a company's financial performance based on the residual wealth calculated by deducting its cost of capital from its operating profit
- Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:41 am
- Forum: Fishing Line
- Topic: Braided line bad for your rods and reels?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1975
But I can remember when braid was getting more popular, and people were using them on their GLXs...
- Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:30 pm
- Forum: Show and Tell
- Topic: A classic rod and a new reel
- Replies: 29
- Views: 2231
Now to search for my Racing Viola Monoblock.
Hold an 873 paired with almost anything...
Hold an 893 paired with an Alphas platform...
Then fish with them, and you will literally feel and know the power of the dark side...
1. X7 Shading-X for chatterbaits, Rip baits, and cranks
2. NRX 842 MBR for small cranks, and Scrounger heads
- Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:01 pm
- Forum: Kayak Fishing
- Topic: After 10 years in a kayak ...
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6211
- Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:00 pm
- Forum: Hardbaits
- Topic: Lucky Craft Gerald Swindle G.D.S. Mini DR Crankbait
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2630