Hot Water Discharge

Is there any other species?
GotJDM
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Hot Water Discharge

Post by GotJDM » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:45 pm

I am from the North (WI,MN) & has you know it the rivers and lakes are still frozen over. So to get some fishing in i will be going to a hot water discharge from the power plants. I have never fished a hot water discharge in my life, and so I am asking for some tips and pointers. So please share information, you know about fishing these discharges. Thanks
Double Digit Lure Company.

basspoundermatt
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Hot Water Discharge

Post by basspoundermatt » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:59 pm

I have never done it but i have heard it can be awesome!

518bassin
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by 518bassin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:08 pm

GotJDM wrote:I am from the North (WI,MN) & has you know it the rivers and lakes are still frozen over. So to get some fishing in i will be going to a hot water discharge from the power plants. I have never fished a hot water discharge in my life, and so I am asking for some tips and pointers. So please share information, you know about fishing these discharges. Thanks
They actually just put a video up over at wired2fish.com talking about this so your in luck :D go check it out.

LordRiper
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by LordRiper » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 am

GotJDM wrote:I am from the North (WI,MN) & has you know it the rivers and lakes are still frozen over. So to get some fishing in i will be going to a hot water discharge from the power plants. I have never fished a hot water discharge in my life, and so I am asking for some tips and pointers. So please share information, you know about fishing these discharges. Thanks
pls share your pics

-- Salim Giacoman --
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"

GotJDM
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by GotJDM » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks for the replys ill check em
Double Digit Lure Company.