Dream Trip

Is there any other species?
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Dream Trip

Post by goldrod » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:44 am

If you were awarded a new boat and truck of your choice and had to pick 5 lakes to fish but all five had to be in the same season. What season and which five bodies of water would you choose?
You can only drive and you have 3-4 months to get it done
And your job will pay you your same salary while your gone on your health and wellness trip
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Dream Trip

Post by toddmc » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:36 am

As a teacher, I have the ability to take my dream trip every summer. My bucket list includes the Great Lakes region. The long drive has kept me from doing it. An RV for this purpose may be in my future. I like to fish out of my own boat. I'll do all of the Great Lakes in my own boat someday.
There are Texas lakes, like Falcon, that I will do when I have more time in the spring after I retire. I think Clearlake is as good or better than all of them, based on my experiences there every summer, and talking to people in these other areas. Nonetheless, every bass fisherman wants to take at least one trip to all regions of the country just to say they did it.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Dream Trip

Post by goldrod » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:17 pm

I often find myself watching the Gong Lei videos on YouTube.
I am certain that he’s not in the states but I would love to go out with that guy. For me that would be my dream trip.
The way he cast that walking bait sometimes seems unreal and man the strikes. It gets me hyped just watching his videos.

In the states I would love to go catch large smallies. That’s what my plan is next year.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible