Car Question

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Car Question

Post by goldrod » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:36 pm

Anyone own a Nissan GTR?
What don’t you like about it ?
Have you kept it stock or upgraded and what did you do to upgrade it?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Car Question

Post by goldrod » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:43 am

Never mind
Wife says see doesn’t see how it’s a family friendly car
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

edwelch1
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by edwelch1 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:22 pm

For a more "Family Friendly" car that is still high performance, I've been considering eventually looking at some used higher end sedans. Stuff like the Audi S8, BMW M5, Alpina B7, etc. can all be considered family friendly in the sense that they're safe and spacious 4 door sedans, but they'll also go like a bat out of heck when you step on it. They've got a high sticker cost when new, and maintenance can be expensive, but you can find 4-6 year old models with low mileage in the $40k range or less; much comparable to a used GTR, cheaper even.
www.blindjumperoutdoors.com

Slazmo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Slazmo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:56 pm

GTR's are an assett...

Euro trash is basically just that, good to look at in the short term but will cost when they start to break down and they will.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:27 pm

You both have a point and one of which I’ve consider
I too have looked at a used alpina. It’s just a beautiful car. At the moment I’m weighing some options on vehicles. The 2018 BMW X5 M series had roughly 550 horses but for 3k you can get it to 703.

People have all sorts of reasons why or why not to buy stuff and I was looking for owner feedback. That A7 is another nice nice
It’s all just the same as Fishing tackle