Bassmaster Live

Finnz922
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Bassmaster Live

Post by Finnz922 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:22 am

Well... EFF FS1! So much for cable cutting. I can't even watch my favorite show anymore with the new setup they have forcing viewers to go to FS1 for the first 4 or 5 hours of coverage. If it's a money thing, I would have rather paid a subscription fee in addition to my membership to BASS than give Fox any money. Looks like spring can't get here soon enough. now that I don't have this to look forward to when it's negative degrees out and snowing like it is now.

Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Bassmaster Live

Post by Johnny A » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:08 pm

Finnz922 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:22 am
Well... EFF FS1! So much for cable cutting. I can't even watch my favorite show anymore with the new setup they have forcing viewers to go to FS1 for the first 4 or 5 hours of coverage. If it's a money thing, I would have rather paid a subscription fee in addition to my membership to BASS than give Fox any money. Looks like spring can't get here soon enough. now that I don't have this to look forward to when it's negative degrees out and snowing like it is now.
Major League Fishing pulled this bullsh!t with their tournaments last year. #BallsTaDat