Donations to Hawaii fire survivors

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Donations to Hawaii fire survivors

Post by dragon1 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:31 am

Please,

If anyone knows of where I can donate money to help the people and survivors of the Maui fires, let me know.

I also want to 💯 avoid big non-profits and other corrupt celebrity and government money laundering "charity foundations".

Thank you.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Donations to Hawaii fire survivors

Post by Cal » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:51 am

If you're on Social Media... find some of the accounts for businesses you might have frequented. Many of the restaurants have go fund me pages to help their employees that were displaced. Or if there's a search feature on GoFund me itself. I know Mama's Fish House which is located on the other side of Maui from where the fires were has a general GoFund me page too though I'm not sure where that money is going.
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Donations to Hawaii fire survivors

Post by dragon1 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:01 pm

Cal wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:51 am
If you're on Social Media... find some of the accounts for businesses you might have frequented. Many of the restaurants have go fund me pages to help their employees that were displaced. Or if there's a search feature on GoFund me itself. I know Mama's Fish House which is located on the other side of Maui from where the fires were has a general GoFund me page too though I'm not sure where that money is going.

Thank you, Cal!
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."