Auction site gems

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
Redlinerobert
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Auction site gems

Post by Redlinerobert » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:23 pm

I have a couple 100DC reels, tuned by Ian. They're fantastic.
2016 Ranger Z522 Mercury Racing 300

TahoeDust
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by TahoeDust » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:06 pm

fffishing wrote:What is CC101DC can do magical over another reels??? :D
Nothing I am sure. I just feel like the family should be together...

fffishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by fffishing » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 pm

100% agreed!
How about this small add to "family" :D
Attachments
IMG_3079[1].jpg
IMG_3079[1].jpg (75.78 KiB) Viewed 11327 times

TahoeDust
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by TahoeDust » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:18 pm

fffishing wrote:100% agreed!
How about this small add to "family" :D

Love it! Those are on the list too!...but the 101DC is next in line. I have the prefect Loomis IMX spinnerbait rod for for it. The DC system REALLY shines when throwing a spinnerbait into the wind.

Redlinerobert
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Redlinerobert » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:12 pm

TahoeDust wrote:

Is that grey reel the Conquest 50? Looks different than the one I have.
2016 Ranger Z522 Mercury Racing 300

TahoeDust
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by TahoeDust » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Redlinerobert wrote:
TahoeDust wrote:

Is that grey reel the Conquest 50? Looks different than the one I have.
The grey one is a Conquest 101 BFS

spookybaits
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by spookybaits » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Minty/nos OG Zillion type r, td-z type r+, etc etc from a seller.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3028786035

I may or may not know the seller(not sure of TT rules). He may be a long time member of TT family. He may have just lost his mother Saturday night(cancer), and selling off a bunch of his stuff to help cover costs related to funeral, etc. He may or may not be listing some more really cool stuff this week. He loves TT and I'm sure he would've listed here if he had internet connection & wasn't limited to phone & didn't struggle with loading pics.

He's an honest dude and I can vouch for him....

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:02 am

spookybaits wrote:Minty/nos OG Zillion type r, td-z type r+, etc etc from a seller.

I may or may not know the seller(not sure of TT rules). He may be a long time member of TT family. He may have just lost his mother Saturday night(cancer), and selling off a bunch of his stuff to help cover costs related to funeral, etc. He may or may not be listing some more really cool stuff this week. He loves TT and I'm sure he would've listed here if he had internet connection & wasn't limited to phone & didn't struggle with loading pics.

Condolences to him and his family. There is no good way to lose someone you love.

IlliniDawg01
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by IlliniDawg01 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:39 pm

spookybaits wrote:Minty/nos OG Zillion type r, td-z type r+, etc etc from a seller.

I just came here to post another reel he has up for sale... Man I love the looks of the OG Zillion Type R. Didn't care for how it fished, but she really looked nice.

DaveJ
Last edited by IlliniDawg01 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spookybaits
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by spookybaits » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:05 pm

mark poulson wrote:

Condolences to him and his family. There is no good way to lose someone you love.
Thanks buddy. Still kind of in shock. Having forums like this one, to be able to get my mind off of things & talk about other stuff is really helpful, kind of therapeutic in a way. Like picking on Kistler for still using micro guides :D
Even if I won't be able to fish for a while, I still love reading about the gear.
Last edited by spookybaits on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spookybaits
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by spookybaits » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:10 pm

IlliniDawg01 wrote:

I just came here to post another reel he has up for sale... Man I love the looks of the OG Zillion Type R. Didn't care for how it fished, but she really looked nice.
DaveJ
He'll have some more stuff this week. New/like new J dreams, I'ze HLC spools, Other spools, TD2's, PT33's, etc. Maybe even an ultra rare NOS TD2Pi(the 5.1:1 version of a td2hi).

btoups
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by btoups » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:22 am

A few excellent condition Conquest 50’s and a 100 just popped up on the big auction site.

Bass Junkie
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Bass Junkie » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Mint looking Steez SV 6.3L sitting at $200 BIN. Looks like a good deal from here :-k https://www.ebay.com/itm/Daiwa-Steez-S ... SwXk1dp73o

Polkfish1
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Polkfish1 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Looks like there is a BE spool on the Japanese auctions right now at a fair price compared with what I seen asked for them (minus shipping, etc). Seems like those get plenty of interest around these parts.

https://www.jauce.com/auction/l556889716

adam lancia
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by adam lancia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:20 pm

That feeling you get when you pick up a custom painted, well tuned Alphas (for a great price), then find another Alphas with a Megabass Zonda BFS spool for $140... \:D/ :big grin: :mrgreen: :shock: