Auction site gems

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
GotJDM
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Auction site gems

Post by GotJDM » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Heres what I scored a few weeks back.. Everything was flawless.. Came with Box, Papers and The Reel Cover. Its still in great condition. There is a few light scratches near the back, but you cannot notice them unless you actually take a look at the back of the reel. Everything was as described, smooth and in working order. DC chip was still going strong as well. Shipping was pretty quick! I was surprised at how fast it got here... I believe it took 4 business days. The transaction was simple and easy. The only thing I was afraid of, would be opening up an empty box.
Attachments
IMAG0296.jpg
IMAG0296.jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 5778 times

SmallieSmasher
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by SmallieSmasher » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 am

That's a score! I'm going to try my luck on these auction sites soon, new rod is aching for a reel!

Deaknh
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Deaknh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:02 pm

GotJDM wrote:Heres what I scored a few weeks back.. Everything was flawless.. Came with Box, Papers and The Reel Cover. Its still in great condition. There is a few light scratches near the back, but you cannot notice them unless you actually take a look at the back of the reel. Everything was as described, smooth and in working order. DC chip was still going strong as well. Shipping was pretty quick! I was surprised at how fast it got here... I believe it took 4 business days. The transaction was simple and easy. The only thing I was afraid of, would be opening up an empty box.
I think I know where you got that and how much you paid, you outbid me on it.

GotJDM
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by GotJDM » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Deaknh wrote:
GotJDM wrote:Heres what I scored a few weeks back.. Everything was flawless.. Came with Box, Papers and The Reel Cover. Its still in great condition. There is a few light scratches near the back, but you cannot notice them unless you actually take a look at the back of the reel. Everything was as described, smooth and in working order. DC chip was still going strong as well. Shipping was pretty quick! I was surprised at how fast it got here... I believe it took 4 business days. The transaction was simple and easy. The only thing I was afraid of, would be opening up an empty box.
No I did no bidding.. I might know what your talking about though lol... Does $480 Ring a bell?

Deaknh
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Deaknh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:52 pm

GotJDM wrote:
Deaknh wrote:
No I did no bidding.. I might know what your talking about though lol... Does $480 Ring a bell?
I'm not sure of the winning bid, I do know it wasn't me, and it did get pretty high right at the end.

GotJDM
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by GotJDM » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Deaknh wrote:
GotJDM wrote:
Deaknh wrote:
I'm not sure of the winning bid, I do know it wasn't me, and it did get pretty high right at the end.
aha yeah it did.. pretty ridiculous price too

tyrtok
Angler
Angler

Post by tyrtok » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:04 am

may I know what are the ways ordering from tackleberry and have it shipped out of japan

pobigred
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by pobigred » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 pm

bronzefly wrote:
Good351 wrote:
I have a CP-301 spool in a yellow pixy..one of my favorite reel/spool combos :)

As for the Blue Emblem in that Type R.. I saw that auction and was going to bid, but wasn't there a nick in the corner of it? Maybe I was thinking of another one.. Also, I though the Blue Emblem spool was for the TDZ-100 and not the 103? Or was there one of each size? I've wanted one of those for a while now..
I don't know about the BE at auction - I have my quota of them already :lol:

The "true" Blue Emblem (photo left) is fits TD-Z 103/105, Steez, and Megabass IS reels. It does not properly fit the TD-Z 100m. There is another obscure, close cousin of the Blue Emblem that does in fact fit the TD-Z 100m, Zillion, and Fuego reels (photo right). Here is a side by side comparison. These are clearly different, and perform differently than the "flat bottom" RC-001 or RC-002 spools most commonly seen from ZPI...

So what is the list of reels the flat bottom ZPI-RC001 will fit please.

bronzefly
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by bronzefly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:00 pm

pobigred wrote:So what is the list of reels the flat bottom ZPI-RC001 will fit please.
TD-Z (non 100m), Steez, IS... with some minor mods, a few others...

Pen3
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Pen3 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:57 am

This just came in from Japan today for $285. The white spots are just dust.

kakaryan
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by kakaryan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:41 am

Pixy with clear sideplate? Alphas ito?

Pen3
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Pen3 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Yeah its gotta be from an alphas ito, but that rc-301 spool that came with it is whats special.

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by damian_megabass » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:15 am

Scored this little guy...paid a pretty penny for it but been looking for one since last yr.

Megabass 110 Biwako Glear Gill. Pics do not do this little guy justice :big grin:

Going ot keep looking and buy as much of them when available as possible :-$
clear gill.jpg
clear gill.jpg (54.78 KiB) Viewed 5296 times

Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Teal101 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:32 am

Thats a sexy 110 :mrgreen:

MondayMonkey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by MondayMonkey » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:47 am

Saw a guy land a BNIB Monoblock Bespoke Grigio Titanio yesterday for $595 from Highspeed. I didn't bid because it was a Lefty and I figured it'd hit $900. I'm kicking the crap out of myself now over it probably the best deal I've seen in a year... For that reel and that price I'd learn to reel left handed XD