Japan lure shop

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
KP Duty
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Japan lure shop

Post by KP Duty » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:45 am

I emailed them last week asking if I was able to purchase two of the same reel, because when I try and add a second reel it says that quantity isn't available. Tried two more reels and got the same thing. I guess I'll just place two separate orders if I have to.

bassasaurus
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Japan lure shop

Post by bassasaurus » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:11 am

Order from JLS a little too frequently. They dont usually carry high numbers. Might be that they only have 1 left of each reel in stock.

KP Duty
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by KP Duty » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:34 am

I figured it iut...you just have to add one, get out of your cart; and then add another.

saoulons
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by saoulons » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:42 pm

My guess is that they only have 1 left. If you would complete the transaction all the way through then you most likely won't be able to buy a second one.

You can trick the shopping cart but you can't trick the submitted order (at least on industrial-strength commercial sites). In the same way that even if you had the item in your cart but somebody else bought it before you completed the transaction, you wouldn't be able to buy it (order would fail on the last step).

At least that's my guess. Hope if works out for you!

Westbankcougar
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Westbankcougar » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Good place to do business with. Recieved my last order in 3 days

Jrob
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Jrob » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:38 am

One of my favorite shops to order from.

metanium
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by metanium » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:55 am

Westbankcougar wrote:Good place to do business with. Recieved my last order in 3 days
Jrob wrote:One of my favorite shops to order from.
I completely agree with these statements. I've had nothing but positive experiences with JLS and surprisingly quick shipping times.

Bootytrain
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Bootytrain » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:15 am

metanium wrote:
Westbankcougar wrote:Good place to do business with. Recieved my last order in 3 days
Jrob wrote:One of my favorite shops to order from.
I completely agree with these statements. I've had nothing but positive experiences with JLS and surprisingly quick shipping times.
They definitely show customer appreciation with the little free gifts they send with your order.

Pen3
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Pen3 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:30 am

Not long ago i placed and order, but wanted to change a quanity on one of my reels. They got to my email an hour after placing the order, but package already went out to the postal and they still apologized and offered me anything from shop for the value of shipping. I understand that it was totally my fault for clicking confirm before changing quanity and didn't expect much, but their response is above and beyond. Any shop from Japan is usually very good.

KP Duty
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by KP Duty » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:16 am

Well, I received my package yesterday (tuesday) at 11:30am. I ordered the reels Friday evening, so I was shocked to see it this soon. It was bittersweet though...they sent me a Steez H instead if the XH I ordered. I'm going to email them today about it. The most exciting aspect of my order was the zillion. I had planned to order two steez's but ended up ordering a Steez and zillion 9.1. The refinement is so far beyond the og zillions i had years ago it's blowing me away. Tolerances seem crazy tight and it doesn't feel any heavier than my old tdz's. Initial thoughts on the steez are good, but I'll have to see in use if my thumb gets in the way of the twing. I have large hands and my thumb is in the way of the twing if i dont move it to the right. This isn't an issue yet as I haven't fished it yet. That said I'm excited...and dreading the fact I have to exchange the steez.