Anyone here know how to

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Anyone here know how to

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Cash in points on 7seas site? Seems one point equals 100 Bhat, figured that much....but when clicking on "redeem points" the next screen is in Thai, and I'll be damned if I can figure out what to do...anyone?

ayo8
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Anyone here know how to

Post by ayo8 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:07 pm

is there an option for english on the site? if not, you can try google/google chrome to translate it for you?

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Valid question, but this is even when using the English version of the site....everything is in English, until you hit the button by an item to use points lol....this is killing me, there are a couple of rods on sale I want, and I have enough points to get them free- and can't manage to do so. Wrote to their web guy Joey, he said he'd check and never got back to me lol....I guess they don't really want to give stuff away, but I earned the points by buying I don't know, maybe eight Gan Craft rods? Man I wish I had a friend who could read Thai ....tried pushing buttons at random too, to see if it would pop up a screen with numerical values or something like a checkout, but that didn't work either....

Rarebreed
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Rarebreed » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:35 am

Did you ever figure it out? Did you give google chrome a try?

ayo8
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by ayo8 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 pm

CALL ME RIFLE wrote:Valid question, but this is even when using the English version of the site....everything is in English, until you hit the button by an item to use points lol....this is killing me, there are a couple of rods on sale I want, and I have enough points to get them free- and can't manage to do so. Wrote to their web guy Joey, he said he'd check and never got back to me lol....I guess they don't really want to give stuff away, but I earned the points by buying I don't know, maybe eight Gan Craft rods? Man I wish I had a friend who could read Thai ....tried pushing buttons at random too, to see if it would pop up a screen with numerical values or something like a checkout, but that didn't work either....
If I were you at this point, I'd be making an international call to speak to someone their. I'm almost sure, a rep knows enough English to redeem your points. It's just a suggestion.

Another suggestion. Whenever, I run into a international site, I always check if they have Facebook. I've bought a few reels via Facebook messaging in places like Thailand and Malaysia. And it looks like 7seas has Facebook and enabled messaging. Give it a shot. Good luck.

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Was waiting for Joey to mail me back, don't want to piss them off and have them send me some scratch and dent stuff lol, but I will be following up directly, as I haven't heard anything yet

jtgibso1
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by jtgibso1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:10 pm

if you use google chrome it'll translate the page for you. at the top right of the screen it will ask if you want to translate and it usually does a pretty fine job of making it intelligible.