Megabass Rhodium reel?

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Megabass Rhodium reel?

Post by LgMouthGambler » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:16 am

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Cristo wrote:MB jumped shark with their reels =P~
They could be attempting to scoop some non-enthusiast anglers. Kinda like they did with the Levante and Orochi XX.
But at enthusiast-level pricing, how many average joes will this reel attract? Especially when the Tat SV looks better and can be had for roughly half the price?
I have to agree. The USDM TAT SV is way better looking since we are gonna compare TAT to TAT. Im thinking of just grabbing and 8 ratio TAT SV to play with. I have been eyeing the JDM version. I may pick one up to play around with,
<")))><{

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:48 am

LgMouthGambler wrote:
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:
They could be attempting to scoop some non-enthusiast anglers. Kinda like they did with the Levante and Orochi XX.
But at enthusiast-level pricing, how many average joes will this reel attract? Especially when the Tat SV looks better and can be had for roughly half the price?
I have to agree. The USDM TAT SV is way better looking since we are gonna compare TAT to TAT. Im thinking of just grabbing and 8 ratio TAT SV to play with. I have been eyeing the JDM version. I may pick one up to play around with,
I like them a lot, though I did sell a couple of mine for other purchases.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LgMouthGambler » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:27 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
LgMouthGambler wrote:
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:
I like them a lot, though I did sell a couple of mine for other purchases.
I found one on ebay for like $175 shipped for the JDM 8.1 version. This way I was able to use paypal credit. Digitaka wont let you use the credit option.
<")))><{