ZPI NRC001PG... Anyone knows what is the use of ....

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
SPAZ
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: ZPI NRC001PG... Anyone knows what is the use of ....

Post by SPAZ » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Is this a good spool for pitching?

saySpiers
Angler
Angler

Post by saySpiers » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:17 am

domthewon wrote:
saySpiers wrote:
domthewon wrote:I believe the washer covers the magnet to help replace the side plates bearing. I never even used my washer. Spool is all the hype though. It’s a PG (power game) spool and meant for 16lb fl line. Should be ok for heavy weights even though it feels slightly fragile in hand. I’m using my spool to skip heavier t rigs and jigs 3/4+ tW and it is even better in my Steez A than the g1 Sv.
Does this spool drop straight into a Steez A? I just ordered one but I don't know what reel imma get to put it in yet... Thanks
Yes sir. Direct swap. It comes with a bearing on the spool and one for the side plate. I can’t remember if the side plate bearing fit the Steez A or if I bought an extra zpi bearing to fit. I own 6 pgs and 2 m spools so I can’t really remember which reel needs the different size side plate bearing. The bearing is not absolutely necessary but will help bring out the full potential of the spool. Tackletrap had them in stock last time I checked and they can confirm the bearing for you.

Awesome. Thank you sir!

Salty Parrot
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Salty Parrot » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:12 am

I use it to bomb lures.

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:55 pm

I believe I commented on this already but I have to say again IMHO the spools M or PG are ridiculous one of the best upgrades I think you can do for a Daiwa based reel. You should get them now as they won't be around for too long, then you really have to dig to Source them 8-)