TDZ 103H vs TDZ Type R

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
soulfisher
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: TDZ 103H vs TDZ Type R

Post by soulfisher » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:05 pm

BigG wrote:I have a 103H Type R and a103H Type R+, they're 6.3:1. The spool make the R+ special. So the lefties didn't get the H versions, but they won in the end with the 7.1:1 upgrade.
So true BigG, but I hope those Lefties have only won the battle and not the war. I crawl out every June to see if someone has solved String Theory 7.1. Buy low, Sell hi man, 3D printers will prevail - every dog has their day

BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by BigG » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:09 am

soulfisher wrote:
BigG wrote:I have a 103H Type R and a103H Type R+, they're 6.3:1. The spool make the R+ special. So the lefties didn't get the H versions, but they won in the end with the 7.1:1 upgrade.
So true BigG, but I hope those Lefties have only won the battle and not the war. I crawl out every June to see if someone has solved String Theory 7.1. Buy low, Sell hi man, 3D printers will prevail - every dog has their day
It will be a great day. My number 1 tackle wish.

RMCatchNrelease
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by RMCatchNrelease » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:49 am

I have 2 type R spo ok le and they fat out bomb! You have to be fairly careful, but when you need to get a bait out there to schooling fish or just bomb a frog...it cant beat. I run one in a TD-Z and the other in a SV103 for frigging.

Always tempted to find an R+ to see what I'm missing.