Three 6' JDM Destroyers walk into a bar.....

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
timinmo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Three 6' JDM Destroyers walk into a bar.....

Post by timinmo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Looks great, hope you love it. Let us know how it works out.

TravisNY
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Three 6' JDM Destroyers walk into a bar.....

Post by TravisNY » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:12 pm

Houndfish wrote:Well, my dilemma has been solved! A member here PMed me about a Phase 3 Criffhanger he was selling and the price was good enough to make be jump on it.

All I have done so far is about 20min of yard-fishing with it and I think this was what I was looking for. I played with it next to the cr721 and the P3 Criffhanger seems like exactly what I wanted the cr721 to be. I can make easy one-hand casts with a Ned with far more accuracy then the Loomis rod would give, the tip on the MB loads way better and dragging the lure across a snowy field gave far more feedback then I would have expected. I am still interested in the Elese but I can wait until a used one shows up.

I am going to try and get a fish on the CH tomorrow, if I can't a bass to bite I think I should be able to manage a crappie on a spoon or spinner.
Sir I'll echo Tims sentiment. Good looking stick. I think you did very good. My top water wants took a backseat to finding a new with tags AMart Limited F-3 610DGS this week. I had to get it. Had to. Sadly I am now in need of another '18 Exist. I've got a bit of time (for June top water) to get mine ordered at TTT. I'll report on my choice. Enjoy.
Team flannel, overtime and promotion.