Seditions and some others.

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
aussiebasser
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Seditions and some others.

Post by aussiebasser » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:12 pm

Nice stuff rise. =D> Good to see it getting used too. Loomis collaboration? Oh my, that is funny. :lol:

bronzefly
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by bronzefly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:56 pm

Dale - I'd doubt any sort of collaboration myself...

Beautiful collection Greg. Glad to see you post on Tackle Tour...
www.tackletrap.com
facebook.com/tackletrap

KP Duty
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by KP Duty » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:49 am

igl00jx wrote:
KP Duty wrote:Cool looking sticks. If they do a collaboration with Loomis, I'll be first in line to buy one.
It just came out, lol. The compile x steez was the last jdm rod I purchased due to its sexiness, so I'm a little gun shy.
Last edited by KP Duty on Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Westbankcougar
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Westbankcougar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:59 am

Beautiful combos, would be sweet to see Viola Block on one of those.....

igl00jx
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by igl00jx » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:03 pm

Westbankcougar wrote:Beautiful combos, would be sweet to see Viola Block on one of those.....

Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Gone Phishin » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:39 pm

igl00jx wrote:
Westbankcougar wrote:Beautiful combos, would be sweet to see Viola Block on one of those.....

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Aquaftm45 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwtr0mHsGTA

Looks like Sendo (one of the brothers behind Sedition) did a series of YouTube vidoes for Duel for a couple of years. I have watched a few of the episodes, and while the baits are showcased, you can see the Fillmore (or Whitesnake) , the Lion Heart and a couple of his spinning rods in actions. He also appears to be using a couple of customs or prototypes in the videos. These are primarily from the 2014-2016 timeframe, so you don't see his newest items.
More entertaining than some of the Googs, even without turning on the translation. As a bonus, he likes to visit restuarants and eat.

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Thanks Dale, and Gary. Appreciate the kind words.

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:55 pm

KP Duty wrote:
igl00jx wrote:
KP Duty wrote:Cool looking sticks. If they do a collaboration with Loomis, I'll be first in line to buy one.
It just came out, lol. The compile x steez was the last jdm rod I purchased due to its sexiness, so I'm a little gun shy.
LOL...All good, we can always dream, can’t we?...

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:17 pm

Aquaftm45 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwtr0mHsGTA

Looks like Sendo (one of the brothers behind Sedition) did a series of YouTube vidoes for Duel for a couple of years. I have watched a few of the episodes, and while the baits are showcased, you can see the Fillmore (or Whitesnake) , the Lion Heart and a couple of his spinning rods in actions. He also appears to be using a couple of customs or prototypes in the videos. These are primarily from the 2014-2016 timeframe, so you don't see his newest items.
More entertaining than some of the Googs, even without turning on the translation. As a bonus, he likes to visit restuarants and eat.

I’ve enjoyed the vids as well, and have noticed the other rods floating around. Looks like a few didn’t make the final cut, but that’s to be expected. From what I’ve learned (From a trusted source), it seems that early on...the brothers were both involved with Gan Craft and at some point one of them (Sendo) left, and started up his own thing...Sedition...glad he did.

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:26 pm

How do you like the kahen spools. I missed out on the last run but got a bantam and metanium Neo spool on the way. If you’ve tried the zpi nrcs just wondering what you think about these in comparison.
Thanks

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Aquaftm45 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:03 pm

domthewon wrote:How do you like the kahen spools. I missed out on the last run but got a bantam and metanium Neo spool on the way. If you’ve tried the zpi nrcs just wondering what you think about these in comparison.
Thanks
It's my life mission to get both of KTF 34MM spools. If I miss this round (which is easy to do), I'm just biting the bullet on the JP auction site.

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:15 pm

Aquaftm45 wrote:
domthewon wrote:How do you like the kahen spools. I missed out on the last run but got a bantam and metanium Neo spool on the way. If you’ve tried the zpi nrcs just wondering what you think about these in comparison.
Thanks
It's my life mission to get both of KTF 34MM spools. If I miss this round (which is easy to do), I'm just biting the bullet on the JP auction site.
It’s crazy how fast they go and how much they are bringing at resale. It been hard just waiting for them to get back in stock cause every time I look on their site I buy something else. I figure they will just know where to ship it right away after ordering from them so frequently.

Salty Parrot
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Salty Parrot » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Where do you order such rods from lol

poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by poisonokie » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:27 pm

To find out you have to cheat the devil. That's what's up with all crucifixes.
This is the way.