karil ( over sea orders)

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
lund40
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

karil ( over sea orders)

Post by lund40 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:14 am

anyone know how to do a oversea order can not seem to pull up your country after the cart

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: karil ( over sea orders)

Post by domthewon » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:40 pm

I ordered from them Friday and got my package Monday. If you are trying to add something to your cart and it doesn’t show up in your cart that means it’s sold out. If you have items in your cart and can’t check out that’s a different issue. I use google translate and open it. Add my items, go to cart, check out, and when you fill the info like name and address select Hokkaido as country or whatever then the part where it asks for country code just enter the same amount of zeros as its asking for. When you get to the next page where it asks for shipping or payment choose the middle option I believe. It’s a kanji so I can’t remember. Then It will take you to the next page and I think you can choose how you want to pay. Once you get there you are home free and they will send you an invoice. I’m trying not to go to that site right now cause I don’t want to pull a cart up, plus they’re out of a lot of what I’m looking for. Check the overseas ordering page on their site it helped me. Good luck.

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:05 pm

http://www.karil.co.jp/online_shop/over ... ecart.html
Here’s a link on how to use their cart system

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:13 pm

Last post cause You forced me to do it. :lol: I don’t wanna put bad info out there so of course I placed an order for the sake of TT and my metanium mgl. I hope it’s not against the rules to post pics of shopping cart stuff but I’m not associated in any way with them and have no problem taking them down if necessary.
Shop and put items in your cart.
Go to the bottom of your cart and select the new user login and accept their terms.
Then enter your info put the zeros in like I did and also select the kanji I picked.

Next thing is you should select postal transfer.
Lastly enter USA shipping and I put my address too.

lund40
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by lund40 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:05 pm

thanks everyone for your help