MegaBass USA

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
GamblerHydra
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

MegaBass USA

Post by GamblerHydra » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:20 pm

I am not sure if everyone knew this. Since they started to offering credit card payments , they realized it is not fair to money order paying customers, because card companies charge 2-3% of the total. So they now offer free shipping if you order 2 rods and pay by postal m/o. They also said they would of course knock off $10 off one rod order. One more thing their shipping charge has been reduced to $20 for a rod and $25 for two.

Also, they had this to say about megabass rods being sold as new on Ebay. Ebay is not an authorized distribution channel for Megabass rods. By the way, the warranty issued by Megabass Japan is valid only in Japan. That means that a vendor would have to lie to Megabass in order to receive replacement. So please buy from Megabass USA , or a authorized distribution channel to protect yourself , and to insure your warranty.

Also, in my research I have pretty much determined that the megabass rods we are seeing be sold as new on ebay , are the result of liquidation actvities. So they are probably firsts, but of course no warranty.

Anyways that is all I have to report for now.

mhood
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MegaBass USA

Post by mhood » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:58 pm

One thing I've often wondered: Why don't the Megabass prices fluctuate with the yen's value against the dollar?
ORANGE Reels Rule!!!
- Lord Wisecracker

Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Johnny A » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:29 pm

Let's just put it this way, I just ordered a Megabass Diablo from MegabassUSA. I don't believe I'll be purchasing them from ebay anymore.

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:29 pm

Darth Hydra has now transformed to Darth Hound (as in blood hound).. nice work and report.

One other note.. keep your eyes peeled this summer for a special run of Pro Blue and Deadly Black Illusion Vision X-110's ;)
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Johnny A » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:45 pm

Cal wrote:Darth Hydra has now transformed to Darth Hound (as in blood hound).. nice work and report.

One other note.. keep your eyes peeled this summer for a special run of Pro Blue and Deadly Black Illusion Vision X-110's ;)
Pro Blue Vision 110s are over the $70.00 mark again (n ebay).

teamstratos
Angler
Angler

Post by teamstratos » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:40 pm

Megabass USA needs to set up a shopping cart !:idea:

[-o< ](*,)