Need help on RC002 spools

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
hzzhangc
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Need help on RC002 spools

Post by hzzhangc » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:59 pm

RISE wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:30 pm
There are some of them from one display case. The rest are spread out throughout the other cases/installed in other reels. You can see the RS 002 Ltd on the right, in front, and tell how dark it is. Almost black. The others get lighter as you go back from the front. The one that is installed in my fully modded TD-Z Black PO leans towards silver/light gray.
That's an incredible collection. What's the front one in the second row? Looks like pink to me. Also what's the color on top of the violet?

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:19 am

hzzhangc wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:59 pm
RISE wrote:
There are some of them from one display case. The rest are spread out throughout the other cases/installed in other reels. You can see the RS 002 Ltd on the right, in front, and tell how dark it is. Almost black. The others get lighter as you go back from the front. The one that is installed in my fully modded TD-Z Black PO leans towards silver/light gray.
That's an incredible collection. What's the front one in the second row? Looks like pink to me. Also what's the color on top of the violet?
Thank you for the kind words. Well that’s part of the collection. There are 2 other CT-Vs, Various 201s/202s, another GP-T, LB 201, another 301 in a ZPI built Silver Mica Pixy, a couple of BEs in reels, and otherS scattered throughout. Yes, it’s “B2P” metallic pink. Are you asking about the spools behind the CT-V?

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:36 am

Yeah you guys have motivated me to get more organized and try different spools. Seeing you guys collections is just an inspiration to all. The hard part was taking the leap into the Japanese auctions site and other sites but I’m grateful for the guidance and information provided by the members here.

I’ve got a few kahen spools I’m looking at now
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

hzzhangc
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by hzzhangc » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 am

RISE wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:19 am
hzzhangc wrote:
RISE wrote:
Thank you for the kind words. Well that’s part of the collection. There are 2 other CT-Vs, Various 201s/202s, another GP-T, LB 201, another 301 in a ZPI built Silver Mica Pixy, a couple of BEs in reels, and otherS scattered throughout. Yes, it’s “B2P” metallic pink. Are you asking about the spools behind the CT-V?
I assume the metallic pink is the rarest as I have never saw it on auction sites.

Yes I am asking the one behind CT-V in purple/blue color. Is that 001 or 201?

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 am

hzzhangc wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 am
RISE wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:19 am
hzzhangc wrote:
RISE wrote:
I assume the metallic pink is the rarest as I have never saw it on auction sites.

Yes I am asking the one behind CT-V in purple/blue color. Is that 001 or 201?

The B2P is probably the rarest next to the GP-T variants. The two behind the CT-V are the RC-201-GP-V (Matte metallic violet) and RC-101 CP-B (Matte metallic blue).

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:48 am

goldrod wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:36 am
Yeah you guys have motivated me to get more organized and try different spools. Seeing you guys collections is just an inspiration to all. The hard part was taking the leap into the Japanese auctions site and other sites but I’m grateful for the guidance and information provided by the members here.

I’ve got a few kahen spools I’m looking at now
Enjoy the journey, bud. That’s most of the fun... 👍🏼👍🏼

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:34 pm

RISE wrote:
Those are some gems right there. Super sick collection.

RISE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by RISE » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:50 pm

domthewon wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:34 pm
RISE wrote:
Those are some gems right there. Super sick collection.
Thanks bud. 🙏🏼🤜🏻💥🤛🏻