ITO Gambler and Racing Condition 68

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

ITO Gambler and Racing Condition 68

Post by goldrod » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Whats the difference between the two other than color?
I saw one RC68 sold on BBC, I didnt catch how much it was but now I want to know more about it esp compared to Today's offerings.
Do you feel the gears are just as smooth as a Antares AR or Steez CT? I see a gambler ITO in for sale that could go well with my MB Power Versatile.
I brought a bunch of OSP cranks today, in pairs ](*,) but I was using one today after I brought more and it just has to be something different about this crank cause its caught me fish I dont even recognize..( Check out my instagram page -->1ncetime@instagram to see whatever it is )

Anyways, I'd like to know about these monoblocks esp in comparison to todays reels but it could be a mute point cause my TDZ's are doing well BUT its a different level of play in regards to this antares..
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Polkfish1
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: ITO Gambler and Racing Condition 68

Post by Polkfish1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:15 pm

In terms of performance, it’s going to be similar or
more likely identical, if the gear ratios are the same. The 68 RC I think was the first model to get that higher gear ratio I believe and then the two most recent models, including the gambler, were of that higher ratio. Otherwise it’s cosmetics, handle type differences rather than something more substantive. At least I think so. I have the racing condition in the lower gear ratio as well as the red milano. They’re super smooth and you can crank the day away with a huge smile; you won’t be disappointed there. They come with a major drawback—it seems you can’t have just one, but more pricey than pringles.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:28 pm

Polkfish1 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:15 pm
In terms of performance, it’s going to be similar or
more likely identical, if the gear ratios are the same. The 68 RC I think was the first model to get that higher gear ratio I believe and then the two most recent models, including the gambler, were of that higher ratio. Otherwise it’s cosmetics, handle type differences rather than something more substantive. At least I think so. I have the racing condition in the lower gear ratio as well as the red milano. They’re super smooth and you can crank the day away with a huge smile; you won’t be disappointed there. They come with a major drawback—it seems you can’t have just one, but more pricey than pringles.
In coming pM
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

hzzhangc
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by hzzhangc » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:34 am

That's the reel I sold on BBC. pm me if you have any question.