Where are the shimanos?

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
User avatar
BRONZEBACK32
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2067
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Where are the shimanos?

Post by BRONZEBACK32 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:11 am

Gone Phishin wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:26 pm
Very nice! What are you using to hold your reel in place?
Scotch super 33+

User avatar
Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Where are the shimanos?

Post by Gone Phishin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am

BRONZEBACK32 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:11 am
Gone Phishin wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:26 pm
Very nice! What are you using to hold your reel in place?
Scotch super 33+
Sweet thank you. Is that the new IMX?

User avatar
BRONZEBACK32
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2067
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Where are the shimanos?

Post by BRONZEBACK32 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:07 pm

Gone Phishin wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am
BRONZEBACK32 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:11 am
Gone Phishin wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:26 pm
Very nice! What are you using to hold your reel in place?
Scotch super 33+
Sweet thank you. Is that the new IMX?
Yes, its a 331xf
Love it, I just ordered a 330xf yesterday :big grin:

User avatar
Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:08 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Where are the shimanos?

Post by Gone Phishin » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:14 pm

BRONZEBACK32 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:07 pm
Gone Phishin wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am
BRONZEBACK32 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:11 am
Gone Phishin wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:26 pm
Very nice! What are you using to hold your reel in place?
Scotch super 33+
Sweet thank you. Is that the new IMX?
Yes, its a 331xf
Love it, I just ordered a 330xf yesterday :big grin:
So the juice is worth the squeeze, eh?

SteveSchmelzle
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

Re: Where are the shimanos?

Post by SteveSchmelzle » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:18 pm

triple_illusion wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:05 am
Shimano Curado 200DPV 5.0:1
Upgraded with Hawgtech 102mm carbon handle, Carbontex drag washers and drive shaft bearing from Core 50mg7:
Image
best Curado ever produced.
1-2%

User avatar
BRONZEBACK32
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2067
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Where are the shimanos?

Post by BRONZEBACK32 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Gone Phishin wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:14 pm
So the juice is worth the squeeze, eh?
Love um, I do want some IMX glass models and longer models in a 1 power.
One thing I would change is adding yellow to the tip of the rod.

A IMX 441 XF would be awesome.

Post Reply