I got mine!

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
SPAZ
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: I got mine!

Post by SPAZ » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:34 pm

Wow, that is a really nice setup!

dampeoples
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by dampeoples » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Lucky1 wrote:Thanks guys, Im planning on using it for a jig rod. As I stated earlier, I havent had a chance to use it yet but Im hoping to this weekend. Im planning on a gold handle plate and a red anodized drag star this winter when the rod isnt in use. Another way to waste more money. :? :)
I wouldn't call it wasting money :) You've even got Dave down there wanting his very own.

Dave079
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Dave079 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:04 pm

dampeoples wrote:
Lucky1 wrote:Thanks guys, Im planning on using it for a jig rod. As I stated earlier, I havent had a chance to use it yet but Im hoping to this weekend. Im planning on a gold handle plate and a red anodized drag star this winter when the rod isnt in use. Another way to waste more money. :? :)
I wouldn't call it wasting money :) You've even got Dave down there wanting his very own.
Yep! I just sent an email to Bill asking about it.

backcast
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by backcast » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:35 pm

Looks like you may have had the same problem I did with the Steez. When they are new it is tough to put line on them and cover up all those "dimples" in the spool! :lol:

Anyone else have this trouble?

Dave079
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Dave079 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:36 pm

backcast wrote:Looks like you may have had the same problem I did with the Steez. When they are new it is tough to put line on them and cover up all those "dimples" in the spool! :lol:

Anyone else have this trouble?
I did :D Its sucks that gorgeous spool is covered by string now.

Dave079
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Dave079 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:28 am

I went ahead and ordered mine. Want to thank Brooklyn Bills for the help and great price.

Lucky1
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Lucky1 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:36 pm

Yep, I got it from Bill. Hes great to deal with. He has some more stuff coming for me. I havent tried the 90mm on my set up yet but Im wondering if it isnt a touch to big for the reel. I better not say until I try it. I have a secret weapon coming for my TDZ-Ito Im hoping he will be able to get. Later, G :)

Dave079
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Dave079 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:02 pm

Lucky1 wrote:Yep, I got it from Bill. Hes great to deal with. He has some more stuff coming for me. I havent tried the 90mm on my set up yet but Im wondering if it isnt a touch to big for the reel. I better not say until I try it. I have a secret weapon coming for my TDZ-Ito Im hoping he will be able to get. Later, G :)
How many mm are the stock handle on the Steez 103?

SPAZ
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by SPAZ » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:05 pm

Dave079 wrote:
Lucky1 wrote:Yep, I got it from Bill. Hes great to deal with. He has some more stuff coming for me. I havent tried the 90mm on my set up yet but Im wondering if it isnt a touch to big for the reel. I better not say until I try it. I have a secret weapon coming for my TDZ-Ito Im hoping he will be able to get. Later, G :)
80mm.

Dave079
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Dave079 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:08 pm

spiroh wrote:
Dave079 wrote:
80mm.
Thanks! Thats what I had thought. Was just making sure.