New Reels & Rod Update

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
MTBF
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

New Reels & Rod Update

Post by MTBF » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to share a few more items I got this past month or so here. Winter has been long but were getting there slowly. First up I decided to have a look one more time at the G.Loomis JBR's and fell for the JBR752 6'3" Medium powered jerkbait rod. Pair's up nice with the Chronarch 50E, just got to decide on line.

I shared the Stella FB 3000 previously but had to share it once more, I found a few nice deals this winter :)

I regret selling my Sustain 2500 at the end of summer last year and likes the reel lot's but paired it with a dropshot rod and off it went. Purchased it once more as my powerhouse of Spinning reels, it's sitting on my NRX803 JWR

I did a trade also this month and got into my first Chronarch 50Mg a few nicks but I don't care. I have read lot's about this light little machine and plan on using it first every day Poppin. Spooled it with 15lb Seguar Senshi mono, well see how it does :)

I am stoked for this summer, just need a GLX855 CBR and a MBR843 GLX for my DC reels :)

Thanks for having a look,

MTBF

5poundhooker
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: New Reels & Rod Update

Post by 5poundhooker » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Nice rigs MTBF!!!!

cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by cndbasshunter » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:59 pm

nice shimano reels...

Megabassjohn
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Megabassjohn » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:07 pm

After fishing the Stella u will quickly forget the ....... Oh can't recall the other spinner I had :big grin:

John Puckett
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by John Puckett » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:52 pm

As a big Shimano guy myself I really like your new gear. I hope you have fantastic luck on it ASAP.

Megabassjohn wrote:After fishing the Stella u will quickly forget the ....... Oh can't recall the other spinner I had :big grin:
This is so close to the truth it's scary. :lol:

SmallieSmasher
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by SmallieSmasher » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Awesome new gear, I'm waiting out for the X7 lineup and hopefully an IS71HL or that new Deps Zillion, so many choices...