Lets see all them Daiwa's

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by goldrod » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:09 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:14 pm
I was wondering when you were gonna post those, Jorrick. Heck, I almost posted them the other day, hoping to get you to own them. :lol:
Thanks Tim , they are a pleasure to fish
Thank you too Rick

I was so happy when that IS79 came together with the purple parts.
Took it on base pitching a lure and kept getting bit. It was so crazy that I stopped using that setup because I wanted to see what it was about it that the fish kept biting it. It’s on a Gambler rod. I like the Steez and Adrena setup
Although they both have sv spools they have different personalities.
Your Actions Make History and Your history makes your legacy

Instagram is @1ncetime

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 917
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by Aquaftm45 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:40 am

Is your Daiwa too janky to post on this thread? Here is a solution.
3d carbon.jpg
3d carbon.jpg (45.2 KiB) Viewed 2390 times
reckit.jpg
reckit.jpg (74.43 KiB) Viewed 2390 times
carbun.jpg
carbun.jpg (68.43 KiB) Viewed 2390 times

MountainMan 83
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:18 am
Location: Jessup, MD

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by MountainMan 83 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:25 am

Aquaftm45 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:40 am
Is your Daiwa too janky to post on this thread? Here is a solution.
3d carbon.jpg
reckit.jpg
carbun.jpg
That gives me anxiety just looking at that sheet of stickers. :lol:

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 917
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by Aquaftm45 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:58 am

MountainMan 83 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:25 am
Aquaftm45 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:40 am
Is your Daiwa too janky to post on this thread? Here is a solution.
3d carbon.jpg
reckit.jpg
carbun.jpg
That gives me anxiety just looking at that sheet of stickers. :lol:
I’m with ya...if any constellation, it’s real carbon sheet

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by goldrod » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:30 am

Stickers
STICKERS.......... [-(
Your Actions Make History and Your history makes your legacy

Instagram is @1ncetime

User avatar
LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2763
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:18 am

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by LowRange » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:49 am

I'm going to do that to a T3 MX with a curved shark's mouth/teeth for the inside of the hood and a JDM sticker bomb wrap for the palm side pate. I'll probably do an old flat stamped Diawa handle too. Also going to try my hand any wrapping side mirrors in urban camo on my old slammed Forester.

Don't drink and browse Aliexpress

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 1818
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 am

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by toddmc » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:41 pm

Did I stumble onto a Nascar thread from bassboatcentral? :lol:

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator
Posts: 5676
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 pm
Location: Oxford GA

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:33 pm

toddmc wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:41 pm
Did I stumble onto a Nascar thread from bassboatcentral? :lol:
Rofl!
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

Winstondry
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:38 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by Winstondry » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:53 pm

Are you doing the carbon thang to any of your Steez reels, Rick?

YakBassin
Angler
Angler
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by YakBassin » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:27 am

Getting her ready for install...the BE!
BE8E6216-600F-43C1-A0A9-955968A6197A.jpeg
BE8E6216-600F-43C1-A0A9-955968A6197A.jpeg (92.54 KiB) Viewed 2232 times

MountainMan 83
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:18 am
Location: Jessup, MD

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by MountainMan 83 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:42 am

YakBassin wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:27 am
Getting her ready for install...the BE!

BE8E6216-600F-43C1-A0A9-955968A6197A.jpeg
Nice! You throwing in a new gear set?

User avatar
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11906
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: TT Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by Cal » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:55 am

MountainMan 83 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:42 am
YakBassin wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:27 am
Getting her ready for install...the BE!

BE8E6216-600F-43C1-A0A9-955968A6197A.jpeg
Nice! You throwing in a new gear set?
I hope so because there's an easier way to get to the spool.. ;) :lol:
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 917
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by Aquaftm45 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Winstondry wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:53 pm
Are you doing the carbon thang to any of your Steez reels, Rick?
Come on now...I not the conductor of that train wreck, I was just train hopping. All my reels are still pristine \:D/

YakBassin
Angler
Angler
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by YakBassin » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:47 pm

Cal wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:55 am
MountainMan 83 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:42 am
YakBassin wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:27 am
Getting her ready for install...the BE!

BE8E6216-600F-43C1-A0A9-955968A6197A.jpeg
Nice! You throwing in a new gear set?
I hope so because there's an easier way to get to the spool.. ;) :lol:
:lol: :lol: it was time for some new carbontex and grease

Winstondry
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:38 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Lets see all them Daiwa's

Post by Winstondry » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Aquaftm45 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:07 pm
Winstondry wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:53 pm
Are you doing the carbon thang to any of your Steez reels, Rick?
Come on now...I not the conductor of that train wreck, I was just train hopping. All my reels are still pristine \:D/
Ha! Forgot who I was asking...

Post Reply