Time to buy more tackle boxes

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Time to buy more tackle boxes

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Man, I could use a hand sorting this mess....guess its about 6 to 8 months of lure purchasing. I used to have a dining room table under there somewhere...

facelessnewsouth
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Time to buy more tackle boxes

Post by facelessnewsouth » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Send some over here, I'd be glad to help you sort them...tell you how good they work too :lol:

vinnieb729
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by vinnieb729 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:51 pm

haha, I know the feeling! Best part is...that's still not enough to scratch the itch! :twisted:

raul
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by raul » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Not bad.

Afrayedknot
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Afrayedknot » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Time to designate a room as "the tackle room". :lol:

got2be5
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by got2be5 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:21 am

The cure of cabin fever.

biggs
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by biggs » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 am

Which one are you most excite to use!? :D

godshippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by godshippy » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:37 am

I always thought you were supposed to eat your food on top of all your tackle...it only makes sense, right?

hotdogin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by hotdogin » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:43 am

Sooo instead of taking them out of their packages and placing them in tackle boxes to use the next time you go fishing you just throw them on the table to look at?

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:55 am

hotdogin wrote:Sooo instead of taking them out of their packages and placing them in tackle boxes to use the next time you go fishing you just throw them on the table to look at?
Who said anything about fishing? :whistle: :lol:

hotdogin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by hotdogin » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:23 pm

touche, sir

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Hoohoorjoo is right, the majority of the stuff is for collective purposes...I do need to sort through again and relegate some to bins for storage and other to tackle boxes, but truth is I have way more than this little bit...this is just what I've picked up since the weather got too cold to fish...can't even begin to speak on how many tackle boxes I have full, and backpacks, as well as at least 50 Plano 3700 boxes full, as well as many storage bins....it is a bad, bad addiction....But! One day, 30 years or so from now, my son will be able to crack open those bins and storage boxes, and if needs be sell all my stuff and be able to actually live well off of these things as well as other collectables I will leave for him....just another form of investment, for my boys future.

CALL ME RIFLE
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by CALL ME RIFLE » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 pm

godshippy wrote:I always thought you were supposed to eat your food on top of all your tackle...it only makes sense, right?
LOL, you just have to watch out for the hooks....it's part of training myself to "be the bass".... Must think like the bass, be wary like the bass...lol, naw, just a holdover spot until I organize, but haven't had the time to organize since Fall, been too busy with business, the kid, the dogs...also the benefit of not living with a woman. The table can be a temporary storage area, and I can eat my meals in front of the TV where menfolk are supposed to consume edibles :D

tywithay
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by tywithay » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:14 pm

CALL ME RIFLE wrote:
godshippy wrote:I always thought you were supposed to eat your food on top of all your tackle...it only makes sense, right?
LOL, you just have to watch out for the hooks....it's part of training myself to "be the bass".... Must think like the bass, be wary like the bass...lol, naw, just a holdover spot until I organize, but haven't had the time to organize since Fall, been too busy with business, the kid, the dogs...also the benefit of not living with a woman. The table can be a temporary storage area, and I can eat my meals in front of the TV where menfolk are supposed to consume edibles :D
I've often wondered why I even have a kitchen table since I'd much rather eat in the theater room. Only time I even notice that I have a table is when I am sleepy and stub my toe on it in the morning to let my dog out.

That's quite a collection of tackle you've acquired. It's been a long winter for me too, I've bought a lot. Worst day was when I was at Cabela's and they had LC and Jackall stuff on clearance in the bargain cave. I went stupid on those, bought everything they had. At a little under $6 a piece, I couldn't help myself.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Good gravy!!! :shock: :mrgreen: