Zander.....

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Zander.....

Post by Nitroman77 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:47 pm

haha yea I know you drive one and you got your wife some rims and stuff didnt ya. :lol: Sorry to stray from NSX oops. :oops:
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods
Omega custom tackle
Biospawn
seaguar
phoenix boats

Zander
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zander » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:52 pm

skeeterboy77 wrote:haha yea I know you drive one and you got your wife some rims and stuff didnt ya. :lol: Sorry to stray from NSX oops. :oops:
Thats ok all the NSX talk has got me missing the car more than before, hahah.

bassmaster_flex
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by bassmaster_flex » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:08 pm

skeeterboy77 wrote:haha its still a civic nuff said. :P 700hp would be crazy though in a lite body like that. :lol:
Yuppppppp Skeet, thats what I say, its still a civic. See, I think those new Neon SRT-4's are super nice. But, after all, its STILL a Neon.

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Nitroman77 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:12 pm

great cars, but cant pull a boat. Neon blah! WRX STI or Evo MR :drool: WRX is funny looking but man they are quick cars. My roomate still has his 04 Civic SI hatchback with a japan chip and coldair along with some 18s and its a quick car. The stick is kinda weird though being in the center console. :?
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods
Omega custom tackle
Biospawn
seaguar
phoenix boats

IRAX
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by IRAX » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:12 pm

Zander wrote:Thats ok all the NSX talk has got me missing the car more than before, hahah.
hahaha come on big baller put up for the new NSX!!!

and skeet i did ALOT more than rims!!

18" chrome typhoons w/ low pros
complete color change black base / double shot of metallic blue pearl
performance axles
sp diamond cut performance rotors
titaniumti performance brake pads
new belts, plugs, wires,
msd ignition
msd distributor cap
mr gasket - head gasket / valve cover gasket
dc 4-2-1 headers
limo tint on back 3 windows
and had the works treatment at whitewater carwash (waxed, sham,wash)

i just finished it this last friday and gave it to her on sunday...whew!!

yeah set me back a pretty penny :lol:
but since thats all over and got my cash flow back... HEY CAL!!!! when you gonna sell me the mbr843c!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:00 pm

time to hijack this thread and get you guys back on point... ;)

This is where you guys should be spending your money... for gear like this!
Attachments
customjaneck.jpg
customjaneck.jpg (91.88 KiB) Viewed 4007 times

IRAX
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by IRAX » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:45 am

DANG THATS SWEET!!!! :shock: :shock: =P~ =P~

gdmiller88
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by gdmiller88 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:21 am

Skip all the other cars, and wait for the new Skyline GTR. It's not due until 2008, or 2009 I believe, but it'll be worth it. For those of you who don't know the Skyline, you should definitely google it (Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec, specifically). For those of you that do know it, the new one (r35) is rumored to have the following:

3.8L twin-turbo v6...est hp 450
AWD
All-wheel steering
Will probably wear an Infiniti badge here in the US.

Said about the r34 in a Motor Trend, "The .91G's the Skyline produces on the skidpad are probably the most useful grip of any car every produced"...Or something to that effect. Considered by many to be the best performance car out of the box.

Or, if you need the family room...find a way to import a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR FQ400. Lancer Evolution with a 400hp 2.0L turbo 4. AWD, Active Yaw Control, and a bunch of other crazy stuff. 0-60 said to come in about 3.8 seconds. But you can justify it by telling your wife "It's got 4 doors!"

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:53 am

gdmiller88 wrote:
Or, if you need the family room...find a way to import a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR FQ400. Lancer Evolution with a 400hp 2.0L turbo 4. AWD, Active Yaw Control, and a bunch of other crazy stuff. 0-60 said to come in about 3.8 seconds. But you can justify it by telling your wife "It's got 4 doors!"
Intriguing... might be time to send an email to Brooklyn Bill or Jun about this one... :-k

:lol: :lol:
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Zander
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zander » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:04 am

gdmiller88 wrote:Skip all the other cars, and wait for the new Skyline GTR. It's not due until 2008, or 2009 I believe, but it'll be worth it. For those of you who don't know the Skyline, you should definitely google it (Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec, specifically). For those of you that do know it, the new one (r35) is rumored to have the following:

3.8L twin-turbo v6...est hp 450
AWD
All-wheel steering
Will probably wear an Infiniti badge here in the US.

Said about the r34 in a Motor Trend, "The .91G's the Skyline produces on the skidpad are probably the most useful grip of any car every produced"...Or something to that effect. Considered by many to be the best performance car out of the box.

Yeah the Skyline is very intriguing....and we have been waiting so long for a variant of the legendary HP king. That car interests me but the pictures thus far haven't impressed me.

I have two friends that have the current EVO and while the cars scream they are both having a bunch of build quality issues. Both cars are within a year of age and both rattle in different places. But for the price its a lot of car...

gdmiller88
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by gdmiller88 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:05 am

Cal wrote:
gdmiller88 wrote:
Intriguing... might be time to send an email to Brooklyn Bill or Jun about this one... :-k

:lol: :lol:
Something I forgot to mention...It's been asked what the FQ400 stands for in the name. Well, it's been explained like this: 400 is the horsepower number, and FQ, well, the Q stands for Quick. You can guess the F.

teamstratos
Angler
Angler

Post by teamstratos » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:38 am

Super Sweet Cal!!! 8-)

gdmiller88
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by gdmiller88 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:45 am

Zander wrote: Yeah the Skyline is very intriguing....and we have been waiting so long for a variant of the legendary HP king. That car interests me but the pictures thus far haven't impressed me.

I have two friends that have the current EVO and while the cars scream they are both having a bunch of build quality issues. Both cars are within a year of age and both rattle in different places. But for the price its a lot of car...
I guess that shouldn't be surprising considering it's a super go-fast econobox for $35k. Mitsu has never been known for having superior build quality. Although I loved my 95 Eclipse. Wasn't the turbo, but man was it fun to drive. Handled beautifully, and the mpg kept going up as the car got older.

Personally I'm waiting for the Camaro concept to come to life.

KoYak
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Zander, How about this one?

Post by KoYak » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:48 am

Nice family car. It Can transport you, your wife, couple of kids, and your dog from 0-60 in 6.7 seconds.
Attachments
sports_tourer_ext_0_main.jpg
sports_tourer_ext_0_main.jpg (46.35 KiB) Viewed 3968 times

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Nitroman77 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:07 am

Just get a Porsche Chyanne Turbo S with 400HP haha with porsche styling. :lol:
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods
Omega custom tackle