**New set of MB offerings**

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
Obz
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: **New set of MB offerings**

Post by Obz » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:56 am

That is some sicky gear bro

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Well finally happened and now have had one break on me..... unfortunately it was my gambler :crying: of course I reached out to mr. GW but any of you cats had experience with trying to deal with warranty through megabass? Honestly have no idea how this is going to go and it is a freaking bummer.

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Okay I've reached out to megabass of USA and they set me straight ;) ........

bronzefly
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by bronzefly » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:33 pm

NO!!! :crying:

I'm so sorry to hear about this Cristo!! Of course I'll do everything I can to help out. You'll be fully covered under MOA warranty and they are a pleasure to deal with since you got the rod through The Tackle Trap...
www.tackletrap.com
facebook.com/tackletrap

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Rodger that mr. GW! Josh has got me well on the way, enjoy the trade show good sir :big grin: the only problems with this is if I can't get a replacement I've been looking hard at that Leggera line :laugh1:

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Just a heads up just wanted to give a shout out to Catherine and Josh at Megabass of America =D> They have really handled everything very well I'll be shipping her off tomorrow and try to find something to replace her. Catherine was very kind in regard to looking into having permission for the to browse the current catalog of JDM models along with the Stateside models. Unfortunately I can out right replace the Gambler due to being limites, them be the breaks :roll: , but rest assurd that will not scare me off from fishing the other limited models :big grin: Although that is not typical policy they made it happen so that was very very cool ;) big fat thanks again to Megabass of America!

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:06 pm

oh here is the picture of sadness......
Attachments
rps20170717_190447.jpg
rps20170717_190447.jpg (14.6 KiB) Viewed 7316 times

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Hate to hear this news man.. however it is one of many reasons why you can not beat dealing with the TheTackleTrap
They really go out of the way to give you confidence in hammering out situations like this to your satisfaction..
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

cortman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by cortman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Cristo wrote:oh here is the picture of sadness......
Ooh man I actually broke into a sweat when I saw that picture. Fish gods, please spare my gambler!

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:49 am

no doubt. all I can say is Schlarb! What can you do? Super stoked about the warranty process as all parties involved have been very diligent in getting it worked out. No direct replacement but at least something will take her spot. Looks like a Black Jungle DTC will be the chosen candidate.

Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Teal101 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:08 am

MB has an excellent warranty stateside for rods. I've broke three and all of them my fault, explained as such, and they covered them no questions asked and sent another MB sticker with the new rod too :lol:
I like TD-Z's
Instagram: teal_101_jdm

DanD
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by DanD » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Like Teal, I've broken a few as well. Both Gary at The Tackle Trap and Catherine at Megabass were incredible to work with and I was amazed at how quickly I received replacements. Customer service at its finest!

papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by papabassin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Cristo wrote:Super stoked about the warranty process as all parties involved have been very diligent in getting it worked out. No direct replacement but at least something will take her spot.
Teal101 wrote:MB has an excellent warranty stateside for rods. I've broke three and all of them my fault, explained as such, and they covered them no questions asked and sent another MB sticker with the new rod too :lol:
DanD wrote:Like Teal, I've broken a few as well. Both Gary at The Tackle Trap and Catherine at Megabass were incredible to work with and I was amazed at how quickly I received replacements. Customer service at its finest!
Good to hear! I've actually never broken a rod and have always feared the day...no surprise on The Tackle Trap being amazing in a crisis but I'm glad to know Megabass will have my back if and when also.

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Just got my "BJ Deep" Throat Custom in today for the replacement for the Gambler . Big shout out to Cathrine and Josh @ MOA. The DTC may the dedicated cranker I have been looking for. Very soft and I like it!! I imagine a variety of cranks being flung around with this bad boy do to action. Doesnt feel like it will over power lures. Has that nice flex to keep a fish pinned. Reminds me of my old glass Powell 753. DD22 will get first crack.....I look forward to getting some feed back to my fellow TTers. Great build of course and some pictures later once the U40 cures :big grin:

Fishing4Fun
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Fishing4Fun » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Cristo wrote:Just got my "BJ Deep" Throat Custom in today for the replacement for the Gambler . Big shout out to Cathrine and Josh @ MOA. The DTC may the dedicated cranker I have been looking for. Very soft and I like it!! I imagine a variety of cranks being flung around with this bad boy do to action. Doesnt feel like it will over power lures. Has that nice flex to keep a fish pinned. Reminds me of my old glass Powell 753. DD22 will get first crack.....I look forward to getting some feed back to my fellow TTers. Great build of course and some pictures later once the U40 cures :big grin:

The name of that rod just doesn't seem too family friendly! :lol: