Finally NRX 894 is back after 1 1/2 year :) and I am so HAPPY.... :)

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
wirinhar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Finally NRX 894 is back after 1 1/2 year :) and I am so HAPPY.... :)

Post by wirinhar » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:32 am

Hi All,

My local tackle shop called me this afternoon and I am happy to receive back the NRX 894. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ ...

But I don't get any new guarantee card at all..... does this how Gloomis work?. I meant is that how they practise???
NRX 894.jpg
NRX 894.jpg (278.22 KiB) Viewed 4889 times
I also need to pay the sump of Rm 1220 (USD 300) including transport to my local tackle shop... Well I am fine with it
NRX 894 cost.jpg
NRX 894 cost.jpg (122.94 KiB) Viewed 4889 times
Thanks alot to to Gloomis and my local shop... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Regards,
WW

bpettus2
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Finally NRX 894 is back after 1 1/2 year :) and I am so HAPPY.... :)

Post by bpettus2 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:29 pm

Wow that’s different . At my local shop it’s walk in replace it walk out .

wirinhar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by wirinhar » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:12 pm

bpettus2 wrote:Wow that’s different . At my local shop it’s walk in replace it walk out .
Great for you, SIr. =D> =D> =D>

WW

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Did you import an NRX from the states and then have a warranty claim on it or was the rod imported by the tackle shop and sold to you with a warrenty?

wirinhar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by wirinhar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:24 am

LowRange wrote:Did you import an NRX from the states and then have a warranty claim on it or was the rod imported by the tackle shop and sold to you with a warrenty?
No, Sir. I did not import direct from US. Maybe I should next time.

All The Gloomis NRX I bought all came with guarantee cards and I bought it through my local tackle shop and which must be distributed by Shimano (Singapore) originally for South East Asia Distributor (attached)

The local tackle shop called me this afternoon regarding the guarantee card and i was told i could keep my old guarantee card and I went and took it.... It came back only a piece :(.... is that how it supposed to be???
NRX894 GCard.jpg
NRX894 GCard.jpg (185.77 KiB) Viewed 4660 times
the name of the owner is not even my name and it is the owner of the tackle shop where I bought it.... (anyway not a big deal on the name)

Thank you in advance.

WW

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:39 pm

wirinhar wrote:
LowRange wrote:Did you import an NRX from the states and then have a warranty claim on it or was the rod imported by the tackle shop and sold to you with a warrenty?

All The Gloomis NRX I bought all came with guarantee cards and I bought it through my local tackle shop and which must be distributed by Shimano (Singapore) originally for South East Asia Distributor (attached)

The local tackle shop called me this afternoon regarding the guarantee card and i was told i could keep my old guarantee card and I went and took it.... It came back only a piece :(.... is that how it supposed to be???

NRX894 GCard.jpg

the name of the owner is not even my name and it is the owner of the tackle shop where I bought it.... (anyway not a big deal on the name)

Thank you in advance.

WW
I would stick to buying the rods through an authorised vendor in your location as you have been doing rather than importing one yourself. We do that here in the states through The Tackle Trap to get our hands on Megabass rods with a warranty that are not otherwise sold in the US.

wirinhar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by wirinhar » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:32 am

LowRange wrote:
wirinhar wrote:

NRX894 GCard.jpg

Thank you in advance.

WW
I would stick to buying the rods through an authorised vendor in your location as you have been doing rather than importing one yourself. We do that here in the states through The Tackle Trap to get our hands on Megabass rods with a warranty that are not otherwise sold in the US.
Thanks so much for information, Sir!!!

I will always stick with the local authorised reseller here :)...

Well... since there is no Gloomis Conquest available in our country here, I got it from Tackle Trap and It was great dealing business with Gary.
I also get few pcs GRods International from US and it went smooth :).

Now after reading much about Kistler and I am thinking to get one as well... :), but Maybe Trey is too busy to reply my email :).

Anyway I am not sure if I am only allowed to keep an old guarantee card or they are supposed to give me a new one.

Anyone???? :crying: :crying: :crying:

Once again, Thank you so much, Sir.

WW