MH JDM Love

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
fishes
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: MH JDM Love

Post by fishes » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:37 pm

How do you feel the hustler pairs with the steez sv tw? Im planning on getting a hustler soon and dont know whether to pair it with a steez a or a steez sv tw

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Obz wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:37 pm
Sick gear bra, I bet that hustler is dope.
Right on. I like it a lot i've been using it with weightless 6" Senkos. I never feel like i miss a bite even on slack line. it has great backbone to go with with a taper that you can do a lot with. Super light and balances well. It's been getting some action lately and has been on the deck more than it's brothers.

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:12 pm

fishes wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:37 pm
How do you feel the hustler pairs with the steez sv tw? Im planning on getting a hustler soon and dont know whether to pair it with a steez a or a steez sv tw
I think it pairs with it very well, and balances fine on it. The balance point is right in front of the lockdown nut. The steez A might make it balance slightly better but it is good enough for me, and doesn't feel tip heavy. The combo comes in at right around 9 oz with the upgraded parts on my steez svtw.