Help me choosing the next

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
AlexMillan
Angler
Angler

Help me choosing the next

Post by AlexMillan » Mon May 30, 2022 9:48 am

Hi!
Would you help me choosing the next target for the collection?
As you see I prefer the "old" ones and always lefty so BAPE Zillion and Millionaire Black Sheep are off the list. I know there is no Monoblock but its been impossible to find in perfect condition (and price).

Daiwa TD-Itö 103HL
Daiwa TD-Itö 105HL
Daiwa TD-Itö 2506C
Daiwa M-Itö
Daiwa Millionaire I'ze Light
Daiwa Millionaire Ringa SSS
Daiwa TD-Z A.o.i
Daiwa TD-Z I'ze Personal Order
Daiwa TD-Z Type-R+ 103ML
Daiwa TD-GL RZ
Daiwa Zillion JDream 5.3
Daiwa Zillion JDream 6.3
Daiwa Zillion JDream 7.9
Daiwa Steez TN Limited
Daiwa DR-100ZXL
Daiwa Z2020 YL SD SH-L
Megabass IP79L Dragon
Megabass IS63 Purple Crack Illusion
Megabass Lin Origin
Shimano Calcutta Conquest 51 Ultra Custom
Abu García Morrüm AE74
Evergreen Opus-1
Daiwa SV TW Limited
Daiwa Exist 22 2500S XH

Last edited by AlexMillan on Mon May 30, 2022 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrpao
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Help me choosing the next

Post by mrpao » Mon May 30, 2022 9:50 am

Nice

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Mon May 30, 2022 4:16 pm

I have the feeling that the IP and TD Zillion reels are at the bottom of the depreciation curve before they start to climb in value as collectibles. Especially the IP, J Dream, Limited, Deps ect. They are getting cut loose to fund purchases of the new zillion now that there is a worthy successor. Still, I find the old reels to be really special. Now would be a good time to pick one up. IS reels also seem to have hit bottom. I'm seeing them being let go here for what I find to be shockingly cheap.

Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Gone Phishin » Mon May 30, 2022 4:35 pm

That IP Dragon would look sweet on an X7 Diablo Fast Move. I know this might be a shelf queen, but would be badass nonetheless.

AlexMillan
Angler
Angler

Post by AlexMillan » Tue May 31, 2022 10:11 am

LowRange wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 4:16 pm
I have the feeling that the IP and TD Zillion reels are at the bottom of the depreciation curve before they start to climb in value as collectibles. Especially the IP, J Dream, Limited, Deps ect. They are getting cut loose to fund purchases of the new zillion now that there is a worthy successor. Still, I find the old reels to be really special. Now would be a good time to pick one up. IS reels also seem to have hit bottom. I'm seeing them being let go here for what I find to be shockingly cheap.
Then I wish I could buy some in the States, because the prices in Yahoo JP are quite high for limited OG zillions, and more for IS. You could easily sell a NIB JDream for 500€.

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Tue May 31, 2022 10:38 am

AlexMillan wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:11 am
LowRange wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 4:16 pm
Then I wish I could buy some in the States, because the prices in Yahoo JP are quite high for limited OG zillions, and more for IS. You could easily sell a NIB JDream for 500€.
Get you post count up and you'll unlock the ability to buy from the hidden section here.