WickedReelz Abec 9 Bearings?

Here's your chance to speak directly with the TT Gear Crew. Post your questions, comments, experiences regarding tackle maintenance and super tuning
USA-RET
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WickedReelz Abec 9 Bearings?

Post by USA-RET » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:52 am

Anyone care to contact Ebay with an inquiry about this seller identity and listed location of business? Providing a bit of history in the process.

I'm fairly confident that Ebay would like to know if there is any potential for claims of fraud if this is the same person.

If it is not the same person then "no harm no foul", if it is, Ebay saved themselves a lot of future headaches.

Not sure what mechanism Ebay has in place to track identities of their sellers, but guessing there is one.

lpquick
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by lpquick » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:42 am

I was thinking along the same lines, so my first step was to contact the seller and inquire about his business and web url if any, plus the source of manufacturing on the Abec9 bearings he is selling. I need to get my ducks in a row before I call Ebay. If his responses don’t add up I will in fact call Ebay. I don’t give a crap if the [blank blank blank] see’s this on the forum!

MondayMonkey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by MondayMonkey » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 am

If it's him some of those reels are probably ones he's stolen from forum members :evil:

Mcyl
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Mcyl » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:22 pm

With this guy scamming out of FL and the firearms laws in Fl, USA. I'm surprised he's still kicking!

bronzefly
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by bronzefly » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:10 am

This is a post from a member on Bass Boat Central, just so you guys all know who we're dealing with here... again.

"Just so u guys know. That is one of my reels. That is my 14 sticker on the bottom. I probably should update u all. After calling for weeks and leaving hundreds of VM's. I got some of my reels back. I had to promise him I would pay him if he mailed them back. He kept 2 of my reels and sent the rest back. Once they came back he blew up my email and phone. The reels were dirtier than when they left. The box and reels also smelled like cigarettes...horribly bad. Trust when I say this guy is a complete scumbag and crook. He had all intentions of keeping my reels. He gave me a fake shipping number hoping I would send money and that way he would have doubled up. "

"Just checked eBay again. That is my tdz/105h too. Someone needs to notify eBay. "

Here is a link:

http://www.bbcboards.net/rods-reels/337 ... elz-3.html

lpquick
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by lpquick » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:21 pm

On Ebay I sent a question to this new seller (many bids on those reels he is selling now):
Dear reel-speed-inc,
You must have a business to offer these services, please send me your business url, so I may see your services online. I am interested in your Abec9 spool bearings. Whom makes the bearings? What sizes do you offer, I’m looking for 5x11x4, 3x8x4 and 3x10x4.
His reply:
our website is being built as we speak about a week before its finished. we have been in business for 3 years just dealing local and throughout the USA via word of mouth. People was telling us how much business we was missing by not using the internet and ebay so we opened an account and found a web development service to build a site. our bearings are made by a company in Japan BMG Bearings. the ABEC9 bearings we sell have been designed for us only they are designed for fishing reels. without doubt the finest spool bearing money can buy. I will email you a link to the site as soon as its built. it should be up AUG 7th. thank you for your time.
He also replied:
We offer every size you could need. 3x8x4. 5x11x4 and 3x10x4 are always stocked.

mrpao
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by mrpao » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:42 am

He also has a phone number listed at the bottom of the description page.

Gblaze
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Gblaze » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:57 am

WOW- Thanks for the heads up - I hope justice gets served

Mcyl
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Mcyl » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Really? What an idiot! Why would somebody do crime over fishing gear....ridiculous. Has anyone reported to police yet???