MC SQUARED DOUBLE Ceramic bearing kits

Here's your chance to speak directly with the TT Gear Crew. Post your questions, comments, experiences regarding tackle maintenance and super tuning
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

MC SQUARED DOUBLE Ceramic bearing kits

Post by goldrod » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:10 am

Anyone use these bearings before or have some on the way?

I’d pull the trigger right now but last time I tried to make a purchase on my cell phone the bank flagged it for fraud and called the home phone which the wife answered and heard how much I was trying to charge 😆

Try explaining that 😂
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: MC SQUARED DOUBLE Ceramic bearing kits

Post by Aquaftm45 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:15 pm

I put them in my Abu 2500 and they are stellar. I'd say better than KTF's double bb that are on a KTF spool I have. If I am not mistaken the KTF double bb (and others you might find) is a bearing stuffed in another bearing. The MC Squared is made from scratch and you can visually tell the difference. I had to buy two packs because they only sell the 1150 size with the 1030, I have two 1030 I still need to use, I think they fit in the Antares AR.
In the 2500 they are noticable better than the HH Air (and they were good)

I'm looking for another pack so I can put one on my spare spool, let me know if you see an 1150 available somewhere, last I checked they were sold out on HH.
IMG_9280 (1).jpg
IMG_9280 (1).jpg (56.94 KiB) Viewed 2118 times