Shimano tackle boxes (jerkbait, topwater etc)

Have a question regarding an existing Shimano product? Talk directly to an official representative from Shimano!
pharmboy
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Shimano tackle boxes (jerkbait, topwater etc)

Post by pharmboy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:56 am

Does shimano have plans to re-release the tackle boxes previously made (green, blue, red with hook keepers)? I am sure that someone is aware that these go for $50-60 on secondary sale sites. I imagine shimano could make a killing mass producing these for 20 or so per box. Hopefully they didn't sell the rights to their design like Falcon ](*,)

Bootytrain
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Shimano tackle boxes (jerkbait, topwater etc)

Post by Bootytrain » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:48 am

I got lucky at got a green and a blue brand new for 20$ total lol... craigslist gem. They are nice but larger lures, particularly ones with 3 sets of trebles, are difficult to fit.

pharmboy
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by pharmboy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:50 am

So you are saying these are the best box for storage/display of 110s/110+1s because that is what I had in mind?...just having trouble swallowing the price tag.

Bootytrain
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Bootytrain » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:19 pm

pharmboy wrote:So you are saying these are the best box for storage/display of 110s/110+1s because that is what I had in mind?...just having trouble swallowing the price tag.
110s might be right at the limit of what I would store. My pointer 128s are too big for me to close the top.