Invisaswivel

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
lpquick
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Invisaswivel

Post by lpquick » Fri May 27, 2011 8:22 am

Anyone ever see or use these.

Invisa Swivel is a clear fishing swivel that was developed for the avid fisherman who wants to catch more fish. Our stealth design is invisible in water so fish cannot see the swivel like conventional swivels that are made of metal. Also metal swivels are heavy and corrode very easy. Invisa Swivel is slow sinking, and never corrodes. Another great feature of the Invisa Swivel is its ability to self lubricate, because of the space age materials the swivels are made from.
Increase your odds and catch more fish using a Invisa Swivel its the clear choice. Features: Invisible to fish, Self lubricating, Lightweight, Easy to tie,
Corrosion proof.
Rods & Reels Excite me!

Bronzeye
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Invisaswivel

Post by Bronzeye » Fri May 27, 2011 11:13 am

I've seen exactly one mention of it. In-Fisherman had an article about catfishing below dams that recommended this swivel for bottom-fishing with baits that one wants to spin in current.

fishdog
Angler
Angler

Post by fishdog » Fri May 27, 2011 12:03 pm

I use them all the time and I started off being as skeptical as a person can be. They work great and I have had zero problems with them. I have caught 8-pound smallmouth bass and 18-pound redfish on the 12 (or 15?)-pound model. I wouldn't hesitate to try the bigger sizes as well if my fishing needs dictated such.

Bronzeye
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Bronzeye » Sat May 28, 2011 4:27 am

How does that size Invisaswivel compare to a #1 Sampo ball-bearing swivel?

fishdog
Angler
Angler

Post by fishdog » Sat May 28, 2011 6:05 pm

The Invisaswivel are quite a bit smaller than other swivels. It can make it tought to see the hole to thread the line through, but that's the only downside I see to them. It's definitely nice to not have to worry about swivels corroding or rusting.