tacklewarehouse military discount?

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
finebassfisher
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

tacklewarehouse military discount?

Post by finebassfisher » Thu May 31, 2012 6:45 pm

i shop on tacklewarehouse alot and I have been in the marine corps for a year now and it just now hit me. does tackle warehouse have a military discount?

SHOCat
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: tacklewarehouse military discount?

Post by SHOCat » Thu May 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Not that I know of, but someone should be along to verify it.

Oh, thank you for your service!!!!!!!!!!

trav
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by trav » Thu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm

No they dont, Ive been asking for a few years :lol:

y2k88
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by y2k88 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 pm

10% off
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/custserv/?page=custserv
Do you have a U.S. military discount?
Tackle Warehouse is honored to be able to provide our U.S. military service men and women with a 10% discount on all orders. We will ask that a current, valid military ID be sent or a copy of your DD214 if you are no longer serving, for verification purposes. Once this information is provided you are set to receive your 10% discount on all orders from Tackle Warehouse. Thank you all for your invaluable service to our country and sacrifice for our freedom. Note: Limit one discount or coupon per order. The military discount cannot be used in addtion to any sale or promotional discounts or coupons.

trav
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by trav » Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 pm

y2k88 wrote:10% off
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/custserv/?page=custserv
Do you have a U.S. military discount?
Tackle Warehouse is honored to be able to provide our U.S. military service men and women with a 10% discount on all orders. We will ask that a current, valid military ID be sent or a copy of your DD214 if you are no longer serving, for verification purposes. Once this information is provided you are set to receive your 10% discount on all orders from Tackle Warehouse. Thank you all for your invaluable service to our country and sacrifice for our freedom. Note: Limit one discount or coupon per order. The military discount cannot be used in addtion to any sale or promotional discounts or coupons.
Maybe I asked the guy who just started working there.... Thanks for the info

l2yan
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by l2yan » Thu May 31, 2012 8:10 pm

trav wrote:No they dont, Ive been asking for a few years :lol:
Sorry you guys haven't been able to take advantage of their discount for whatever reason.

I've been privileged enough to be able to take advantage of tacklewarehouse's 10% military discount from my very first order (~4-5 years ago). Give them a call. They'll ask for proof. Send them a copy of your dd214 (I scanned and emailed it to them) and they will keep it on file and AUTOMATICALLY give you a 10% discount EVERYTIME you order! I've saved quite a bit of money doing this.

I really appreciate TW for their military discount. Just one of the many reasons why TW has set the bar in my opinion for online tackle retail. Now that I'm moving to L.A. next week and plan on taking up saltwater fishing big time, I've been struggling the last couple weeks trying to find a great online saltwater retailer with the qualities of tacklewarehouse (military discount, free shipping, price matching, great customer service, offering the latest/greatest products, etc.)

Btw, I'm in no way affiliated with TW. I just LOVE when my TW mail arrives quickly to my doorstep \:D/

Hope that helps a few more guys out!
www.BigSmallieTackle.com
www.HeroesOnTheWater.org

angry john
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by angry john » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:01 pm

i am military, and i have shoped there for a year now. I never got a discount, thanks for the info, but there prices are great and so is there customer support, so even if the did not i would shop there anyway. Got my daiwa advantage spinning reel there for the best price anywhere, on sale and now they got me.