Tacklewarehouse - Why not to Preorder...

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
RMCatchNrelease
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Tacklewarehouse - Why not to Preorder...

Post by RMCatchNrelease » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:36 am

Perhaps I am foolish for thinking they would send items as they arrive. I swear I read somewhere, " pre-order now and will send the item out as soon as it reaches Tackle Warehouse".

The problem is, they will wait till all back order / pre-ordered items are there to send in one shipment.

Why did I preorder then?

I have Whopper plopper 75s waiting because of new line that doesn't come till September 15th. Some of the Jackal items arrive this month but again won't ship until the Berkeley items arrive in September.

At this point I'm just going to cancel my order and reorder the items that are in stock. I fail to see how this pre-order is any sort of advantage to someone.

BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Tacklewarehouse - Why not to Preorder...

Post by BigG » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:31 am

Catch 22

bpettus2
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by bpettus2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:19 pm

That has never happened to me . I always get my order and anything back ordered ships when they get it

pharmboy2010
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by pharmboy2010 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:16 am

bpettus2 wrote:That has never happened to me . I always get my order and anything back ordered ships when they get it
Same here. I'd give them a call. Something is wrong.

RMCatchNrelease
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by RMCatchNrelease » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:26 am

I did call and was told they are holding my items until all arrives. I informed them this was not what I had expected.

However, if it was worth $50 they will send. But now all I have waiting is a couple poppers. It's more frustrating than a real problem.

I'm just not sure why they pushed the preorder so hard. As it is now, I have nothing new from iCast.

bpettus2
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by bpettus2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:43 am

Times are changing then. I know my last order had two backorder items and they shipped it out to me as soon as it arrived I have 3 stickers

poot04
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by poot04 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:58 am

From my experience and I have a lot of them, when you order they will send you everything that is in stock and then send you your back ordered items once they all arrive. If something on the back ordered list comes in but not all you can get it but you have to pay shipping for each shipment if you email or call them to let them know.

RMCatchNrelease
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by RMCatchNrelease » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:13 am

Currently have ZERO icast items I ordered.

Not a huge deal as I have a boat full of crap. It just is stupid to promote pre orders in this way.