Issues with Tackle Warehouse

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Re: Issues with Tackle Warehouse

Post by mark poulson » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:55 am

Bronzebak85 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:42 pm
My frustrations are mounting with TW as well. Always pay for 2-day shipping and can’t remember the last time I actually got my stuff in 2 days. Also, these holiday sales they have lately leave them completely wiped out of everything I want. Not trying to whine but never used to be this feeding frenzy for 15% off in years past. Obviously the sport has grown and neon colored rods and reels from china have attracted new anglers, but if business is booming like that, they should employ more people and stop with the backlogs and excuses.
That’s my old man rant for the day.
Fwiw tackle trap has stolen my business a couple times lately and I’m really liking their site and service.
Call TW and tell them. They will make it right.

Bronzebak85
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Bronzebak85 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:50 pm

To be fair i did voice my frustration with the shipping situation via email last time and they refunded my $5. So credit to them for recognizing my concern. Just wish it wasn’t like that, didn’t used to be that way with them. I still shop with them and visit their site all the time.

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:11 am

Bronzebak85 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:50 pm
To be fair i did voice my frustration with the shipping situation via email last time and they refunded my $5. So credit to them for recognizing my concern. Just wish it wasn’t like that, didn’t used to be that way with them. I still shop with them and visit their site all the time.
I think the delivery problems can be traced to Golden State Shipping, and how they charge. Their delivery price hasn't changed for 10+ years, while costs, like gas and insurance, have gone up. Something's gotta give, and it looks like reliable delivery is the first casualty.
I still get my stuff next day if I order before noon, but I live in NoCal, so I'm kinda local.

sarcazmo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by sarcazmo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Speaking of TW didn't want to start a new thread...

I've been steadily building a wish list and was planning on buy it during their next sale. Looks like labor day may be the day. I noticed several of the items are normally exempt. I was wondering if you call will they apply the discount to the entire order? Probably going to be the largest order I've placed so ever little thing helps.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:39 pm

sarcazmo wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm

I've been steadily building a wish list and was planning on buy it during their next sale. Looks like labor day may be the day. I noticed several of the items are normally exempt. I was wondering if you call will they apply the discount to the entire order? Probably going to be the largest order I've placed so ever little thing helps.
Yeah, everything is on sale if you call. They can't advertise it because of MAP pricing agreements.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

sarcazmo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by sarcazmo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:15 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:39 pm
sarcazmo wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Yeah, everything is on sale if you call. They can't advertise it because of MAP pricing agreements.
Ty! Will save me a couple hundred dollars