Course of Action

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Course of Action

Post by goldrod » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 pm

I have two V110 killer kawaguchi
One has water in it. I’ve not used it much if twice at all and no hitting it on things I’m thinking of contacting MB but is it worth the shipping? I just can’t see past the inconvenience. I brought it from a reputable dealer, should I contact the seller or MB ?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Course of Action

Post by Aquaftm45 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:51 pm

If you did't buy the extended warranty :D I would just dry it out, dunk it in water and see where the leak is and try to repair it. Unless the dealer will send you another one, without you having to do anyting, not sure all that shipping is worth the hassle.

Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:37 am

1. Receipt of Mission: V110 taking on water

2. Mission Analysis: V110 taking on water is affecting the action of the bait, ultimately costing you fish. Effectively is a paperweight or Christmas tree decoration. Thise things arent cheap either.

3. Course of action (COA) Development: In addtion to whatbwas already posted, you could contact both the dealer and MB separately. Worst case, you are left repairing it.

4. COA Analysis (aka Wargaming):
a. Not emailing: Not contacting either and going straight for a repair job could cost you a V110. Either place may replace it. Altering the bait could make this not happen.

b. Contacting Either/Or: Only contacting 1 place would reduce the chances of a favorable solution buy 1/2. Still better than not contacting. Same bottom line, could repair yourself if you Get no help.

c. Contacting Both Places: If you choose to email both, you will have all your bases covered. You are never wrong if you ask. Worst case, you are left repairing it yourself

5. COA Comparison: COA 3 seems to be the best COA for this matter. It is inclusive of all other COAs and yeild the highest chance of favorable results with little to no extra work.

6. COA Approval: This is on you buddy

7. Orders Production, Dissemination, and Transition: Let us know what the outcome is.

Hopefully the MDMP really helps you out. Seems like the TT community goes even more in-depth than MDMP usually does.
IG @hobie_wan_kenobi_fishing

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:47 am

Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:37 am
1. Receipt of Mission: V110 taking on water

2. Mission Analysis: V110 taking on water is affecting the action of the bait, ultimately costing you fish. Effectively is a paperweight or Christmas tree decoration. Thise things arent cheap either.

3. Course of action (COA) Development: In addtion to whatbwas already posted, you could contact both the dealer and MB separately. Worst case, you are left repairing it.

4. COA Analysis (aka Wargaming):
a. Not emailing: Not contacting either and going straight for a repair job could cost you a V110. Either place may replace it. Altering the bait could make this not happen.

b. Contacting Either/Or: Only contacting 1 place would reduce the chances of a favorable solution buy 1/2. Still better than not contacting. Same bottom line, could repair yourself if you Get no help.

c. Contacting Both Places: If you choose to email both, you will have all your bases covered. You are never wrong if you ask. Worst case, you are left repairing it yourself

5. COA Comparison: COA 3 seems to be the best COA for this matter. It is inclusive of all other COAs and yeild the highest chance of favorable results with little to no extra work.

6. COA Approval: This is on you buddy

7. Orders Production, Dissemination, and Transition: Let us know what the outcome is.

Hopefully the MDMP really helps you out. Seems like the TT community goes even more in-depth than MDMP usually does.

Copy All.
Execute - COA 3
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 am

!!!!!

Return label sent out and all I have to do is mail it off for a replacement..

The guy was kinda skeptical he said due to the uncommon complaint however he was very understanding that for the price of the lure. Return label was emailed and I didn't even have to wait for the arrival..

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Aquaftm45 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 am

This is why I tried to join the military.. Damn bum ear.

Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:38 am

goldrod wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 am
!!!!!

The guy was kinda skeptical he said due to the uncommon complaint however he was very understanding that for the price of the lure. Return label was emailed and I didn't even have to wait for the arrival..
Was it the shop or MB that replied?

Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:40 am

I am going through GoPro customer service as we speak. Hero 5 Session been having tons of problems. They seemed nice and were helpful...so far. I dont judge until entire process is complete.

Glad you are being taken care of

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:21 pm

Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:38 am
goldrod wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 am
!!!!!

Was it the shop or MB that replied?
Shop. Didn’t contact MB