Got on the water

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Got on the water

Post by goldrod » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:29 am

I was able to break away from school work ( wife left me alone and took the kids so I could concentrate on my homework) and headed to the water. I was in such a rush I forgot my wallet. No money or identification. I keep pictures in my phone now and Applepay got me some gas. While on the water I got a glimpse of a bullet boat with a new model mercury 300. If he had wings he would have been tracked by air traffic control. Man was he moving.

Anyways I didn’t fair to well got one bite and didn’t know until he was under the boat going to the other side.

The moral to this story is man that was a nice boat but if your going to steal away and go fishing set the hook!

I’m probably going to get out at night and look for structure
It’s cooler and no wake boarding is done at night
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Polkfish1
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Got on the water

Post by Polkfish1 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:05 pm

goldrod wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:29 am
I was able to break away from school work ( wife left me alone and took the kids so I could concentrate on my homework) and headed to the water. I was in such a rush I forgot my wallet. No money or identification. I keep pictures in my phone now and Applepay got me some gas. While on the water I got a glimpse of a bullet boat with a new model mercury 300. If he had wings he would have been tracked by air traffic control. Man was he moving.

Anyways I didn’t fair to well got one bite and didn’t know until he was under the boat going to the other side.

The moral to this story is man that was a nice boat but if your going to steal away and go fishing set the hook!

I’m probably going to get out at night and look for structure
It’s cooler and no wake boarding is done at night

Heat! Was out today on new to me body of water. Around 6 hour altogether. One 2 pounder. Made it all worth it though. Great day!

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Got on the water

Post by goldrod » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:36 pm

One is all it takes
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible