Has anyone tried BEARKING lures?

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
SSS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Has anyone tried BEARKING lures?

Post by SSS » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:57 am

Has anyone tried these Chinese filthy copies? Put an Ito Shiner and a Kanata replica on order. Any of you been using them? How bad are they?

Loafer
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Has anyone tried BEARKING lures?

Post by Loafer » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:07 am

SSS wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:57 am
Put an Ito Shiner and a Kanata replica on order. Any of you been using them? How bad are they?
Hello, Friend!
I used both of copies and can help you.
My opinion:
1. Bearking "ito shiner" is good lure. I catched some perch on it. It slowly floating with titanium leader (100-120 mm). Nice with jerking moves, bright colours.
2. Bearking "kanata" i DONT RECOMMEND to buy. Reason: stucked metal balls inside lure. Not every copy has such a problem, buyers opened a dispute and returned the money.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:12 pm

The bearking ul cranks catch a lot of fish for me, including bass, bluegill, shellcrcker, crappie and even a few channel cats. The hooks are a little flimsy, so set your drag and you're golden.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

SSS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by SSS » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:17 pm

Loafer wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:07 am
SSS wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:57 am
Put an Ito Shiner and a Kanata replica on order. Any of you been using them? How bad are they?
Hello, Friend!
I used both of copies and can help you.
My opinion:
1. Bearking "ito shiner" is good lure. I catched some perch on it. It slowly floating with titanium leader (100-120 mm). Nice with jerking moves, bright colours.
2. Bearking "kanata" i DONT RECOMMEND to buy. Reason: stucked metal balls inside lure. Not every copy has such a problem, buyers opened a dispute and returned the money.
Already ordered, so guess i gotta try. What about the vision 110 copies?

Loafer
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Loafer » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:03 am

SSS wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:17 pm
What about the vision 110 copies?
Hello, Friend!
I have "vision 110" copy, but there is no fish catches on it.
If you want buy something from Bearking, please, look at "riprizer" copy. Last season it worked very well.
On my YouTube channel i shared small video review of this model: https://youtu.be/Ol9QxPIJBSY

zalan
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by zalan » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:57 am

They are definitely good value lures. I have a few and know people who like them as well.

I cannot really tell if they are 100% copies, but I'm pretty sure they look the same, specially the newer ones look good.