Thank you TT

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Thank you TT

Post by mark poulson » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 pm

You guys keep on posting content and reviews.
I would go crazy without this site to get me through this home quarantine. I am not sick (knock on wood) so I am very fortunate that my quarantine is voluntary. Others are not so lucky, and my heart goes out to all who are suffering, healthwise or jobwise.
So a big thank you to all of the Tackle Tour staff. You guys are, literally, life savers. =D> =D> =D>

Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Thank you TT

Post by Gone Phishin » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:57 am

Hear hear! Sustaining positive mental health is so greatly important.

Thanks TT.

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by toddmc » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:53 pm

There's got to be a few launch sites still open on the Delta Mark! Get out and fish. I have been hitting golf course lakes most nights, and I'm going to try to fish Havasu or somewhere in Arizona on Friday or Saturday.

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:57 am

toddmc wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:53 pm
There's got to be a few launch sites still open on the Delta Mark! Get out and fish. I have been hitting golf course lakes most nights, and I'm going to try to fish Havasu or somewhere in Arizona on Friday or Saturday.
I fished yesterday. There's noise that all launch ramps will be closed but, so far, that's not the case.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:53 pm

mark poulson wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 pm
I would go crazy without this site to get me through this home quarantine. I am not sick (knock on wood) so I am very fortunate that my quarantine is voluntary. Others are not so lucky, and my heart goes out to all who are suffering, healthwise or jobwise.
So a big thank you to all of the Tackle Tour staff. You guys are, literally, life savers. =D> =D> =D>
I feel your pain.
Made an order with TWH that I know I didn’t need and hoping it gets here before next month. Any new baits you looking to get?
That’s something that I’ve been looking into, especially for the summer.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:21 pm

goldrod wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:53 pm
mark poulson wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 pm
I feel your pain.
Made an order with TWH that I know I didn’t need and hoping it gets here before next month. Any new baits you looking to get?
That’s something that I’ve been looking into, especially for the summer.
I'm not looking for anything new right now. I'm just hoping to fish one more time before everything gets locked down.
I just got word that two rods just shipped from Tacklewarehouse. I ordered them in Feb., just when the crap hit the fan, and they came from China, so I feel lucky they actually came in and got shipped to me.
I have three of my kids living up here in NorCal near me, and they and their families are all safe and healthy, so far. I feel very lucky.