The best show?

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
BasserJim
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

The best show?

Post by BasserJim » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:22 am

What is usually the best show to see the latest and greatest? Is it ICast? I noticed that a lot of companies also introduced new products at the Classic Expo.... From those that have had the opportunity to do both, which is the better option?
-------------------

ProStaff - S.H. Fishin Sticks

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: The best show?

Post by toddmc » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:36 am

I don't know that you can get into ICAST unless you are a vendor or representing a fishing company. The Classic Expo is more about products related to tournament bass fishing. I worked in the fishing industry, and hanging out a shows wasn't my thing. That is one of the reasons that I didn't accept a lot of sponsors or pursue a full-time pro career. I didn't want to work shows for large sponsors. Hanging out at a fishing show is cool the first time. Not so much when you have to do it over and over. If you are just waiting for videos on the latest and greatest products, ICAST usually has the most new fishing product release videos. TT and westernbass.com have great video clips that are a lot better than being there in my opinion! :D There is nothing as exciting as the Daiwa Project video clips :roll: I live for those. :laugh1: