My NEW rod

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

My NEW rod

Post by goldrod » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 am

Got me a Zombie rod, yeah I wanted something different and pulled the trigger on the 8footer.
I can not type the words to tell you but hear me. I MUST get another. I don't have the expesive
rods you guys have in the JDM market but I put a D7 on this rod and its the perfect match.
It is very light in weight, I only have a old 7.6 crucial with the old gold chrony SF to compare it
to and went like this.. I picked up the zombie and started making some pitches and never realized the rod
was as long as it was and never felt strained. I picked up the old crucial and IMMEDIATELY I knew it was
for sale.
I have a pair of IMX 844, cumara medhvy Xfast and the new cumara 7.7 rod and to me this rod
feels like a 7' rod. I really can't say enough about the rod other than I am extremely happy with it. It will
sit up for the next six or more months as I am leaving in a couple weeks now. see you guys later.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

evilash510
Angler
Angler

Re: My NEW rod

Post by evilash510 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Yes I love my zombie flip rod as well , they are beast. I was just on Basstackledepot.com and saw they had the 7' and flip rods on sale at a great price , might want to check it out.