Airrus Co-Matrix 2.0

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Airrus Co-Matrix 2.0

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Anybody fish with this rod yet? How about the elevated micro guides? Quality / Impressions?

nolaDuke
Angler
Angler

Re: Airrus Co-Matrix 2.0

Post by nolaDuke » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Hogsticker2 wrote:Anybody fish with this rod yet? How about the elevated micro guides? Quality / Impressions?
I've seen the comatrix 2.0 at a fishing show and i liked them... i've just read the comments on tacklewarehouse reviews... so I really don't know but i'm curious too:

TW:

Comments: just got mine its my first airrus rod and i gotta say its pretty badass

Comments: God my rod today and took it out immediately to test it out. This is my first Airrus rod and I am very impressed so far. I got the 7' Heavy and as far as sensitivity goes I can put it up to my Kistler Z-Bone any day, and it was half the price. I'm going to be getting a few more Airrus rods.

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Airrus Co-Matrix 2.0

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:04 am

Nobody? These rods really intrigue me. Not one person has purchased one? They look awesome. Check them out on the Airrus website or Tacklewarehouse