Rods still not out from 2011 ICAST?

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
smalljaw
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Rods still not out from 2011 ICAST?

Post by smalljaw » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 am

Well it won't be long until the 2012 ICAST and yet there are still some rods that were at last years show that still have not shown up at retailers. The Duckett White Ice rods has me wondering if they may have scrapped them because I haven't noticed any of their pros using them. The Airrus micropuls and nano fusion haven't been seen either but they are at least on the company's website. Is this normal for products to be displayed and never released? I guess if it is I just never noticed it but I was curious about both of these rod offerings and they never came out and it made me wonder what happened to them.
Barlow's Tackle

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Rods still not out from 2011 ICAST?

Post by Hogsticker2 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 pm

The Airrus Micropuls is now available for purchase on the Airrus web site. 2.5 and Nano Fusion still on pre order status.

nolaDuke
Angler
Angler

Re: Rods still not out from 2011 ICAST?

Post by nolaDuke » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:02 am

I preordered the airrus nano fusion some time ago and had a chance to talk with Mr. Whiting, the delay is related to a very complicated production process that involves four different factories, they had some issues with suppliers but the rods will be finally available at the end of may.