Megabass customer service is pathetic.

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
spookybaits
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Megabass customer service is pathetic.

Post by spookybaits » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:40 am

@mikeysam You broke a guide on a rod and it's taken longer than you expected. So you start a thread- on an international bassfishing forum, for the sole purpose of whining about it and making a scene.
I was not seeking replies or advice.
Just wanted to b*tch. :-({|=

And then- when one of the most respected members of TT takes the time to offer advice & ideas- you find the most disrespectful way possible to tell him to F off? [-(

Clearly your upset about the rod taking longer than you hoped for and you just wanna be angry about it like it's some sort of big deal. Whatever man, vent on.
But don't be a d*ick.
Like 389Maverick said, you were lucky just to get replies. What did you expect people to say?

Sometimes repairs take longer than expected.
If you were here I'd buy ya an ice cream and tell ya everything will be ok buddy.
You'll have your rod back soon enough. Just be more careful with the guides this time :D

mikeysam
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by mikeysam » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:44 am

spookybaits wrote:@mikeysam You broke a guide on a rod and it's taken longer than you expected. So you start a thread- on an international bassfishing forum, for the sole purpose of whining about it and making a scene.
I was not seeking replies or advice.
Just wanted to b*tch. :-({|=

And then- when one of the most respected members of TT takes the time to offer advice & ideas- you find the most disrespectful way possible to tell him to F off? [-(

Clearly your upset about the rod taking longer than you hoped for and you just wanna be angry about it like it's some sort of big deal. Whatever man, vent on.
But don't be a d*ick.
Like 389Maverick said, you were lucky just to get replies. What did you expect people to say?

Sometimes repairs take longer than expected.
If you were here I'd buy ya an ice cream and tell ya everything will be ok buddy.
You'll have your rod back soon enough. Just be more careful with the guides this time :D
Why don't you think of some more names to call me?

IAY
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by IAY » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:53 am

Please don't let this become one of those stupid argument threads on bassresource... Last couple of comments(warranted or unwarranted) did nothing to advance this thread... I am certainly disappointed to hear the problem people are having with their XX series rod, but even more disappointed in OP's rude/unwarranted comments.

jlb
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by jlb » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:57 am

Theres problems with more than just the xx rods.