G-Rods

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
Court
Angler
Angler

Re: G-Rods

Post by Court » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 am

I have been fishing both the Game Changer and the Pro Bass for a month now, and crappie fishing the 7' Crappie series rod for over a year. Extremely pleased with each one. The 7' Pro Bass has defiantly improved my jig fishing, the hook sets are strong and the sensitivity is phenomenal. I'm picking up subtle bites and loose line pick ups that I wasn't with my IMX's. Good lookin rods to boot.

wirinhar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by wirinhar » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:30 pm

After reading from this >>> http://www.tackletour.com/reviewgrodsbass.html

I think I am going to give it a try :).

Cheers,
WW

Bigguyone
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Bigguyone » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:31 am

I have a couple of them.

I can say I really like the balance of them.

DO NOTE the ones I have fished tend to run a power heavier than what marked such as my M fishes like most MH.

wirinhar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by wirinhar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Thanks for the great info.

Anyway Just wanna thank you to TT which has been sharing great infos about everything on fishing.

I also wanna thank G Rods International which is dare enough to sell and send their rods direct to the customer like me in Malaysia.

I just received these 2 beautiful rods and I really hope it will be great for our water here.

Thanks once again,
WW

down4ttown
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by down4ttown » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:07 pm

These have been out for some time now. How do they compare to the big boys in the rod game? The graphene technology is something to marvel.