Edge Rods

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
73 Stags Leap
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Edge Rods

Post by 73 Stags Leap » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Is Edge Rods still in business? Website shows practically no inventory on any model of Black Widow or First Strike. Also not much choice available at Tackle Warehouse. Google search shows they went through a restructuring - wondering if they survived. Thinking of an NRX drop shot but thought I'd want to consider Edge if I'm going to drop that amount of coin.

bronzefly
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Edge Rods

Post by bronzefly » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:14 pm

73 Stags Leap wrote:Is Edge Rods still in business? Website shows practically no inventory on any model of Black Widow or First Strike. Also not much choice available at Tackle Warehouse. Google search shows they went through a restructuring - wondering if they survived. Thinking of an NRX drop shot but thought I'd want to consider Edge if I'm going to drop that amount of coin.
I have no idea if they're still around or not, but I'm confident that you will not be disappointed in the Loomis NRX 822s DSR. This is one of the finest rods you'll ever use for drop shot fishing, and they'll be around for a good long while should something happen and you need to use either the Xpeditor service or the limited lifetime warranty...
www.tackletrap.com
facebook.com/tackletrap