St. Croix Legend Tournament *2017*

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
lilalaune33
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

St. Croix Legend Tournament *2017*

Post by lilalaune33 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:55 am

Dear TackleTour Community,

I was wondering whether anybody had the opportunity to test the new Legend Tournament Models. I am interested in the Legend Tournament Spinning Rod 8'6" Medium, which seems to be a new model.

I am from Germany and would like to purchase this one as a jigging rod for distance fishing on perch in our big rivers. Due to the fact that I have to order it in the USA, it would be very much appreciated, if I could get some information on it before ordering. Maybe even a Tackle-Tour editor will provide a review? ;)

I am very happy that St. Croix build it with this wonderful reel seat, which I start to love on my Legend Elite. The LES is a great rod for jigging but is at the high end price sector and I am currently looking for a more affordable possibility.

What I would like to use with the new rod: Jigs from 1/4 oz up to 1/2 oz with 3 - 4" baits like Easy Shiner, Grubster etc.

Greetings from Germany

vncnt
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: St. Croix Legend Tournament *2017*

Post by vncnt » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:07 pm

I do not believe that the new legend tournament rods are available yet. Looks like they won't be available for purchase until November. I am also interested in the long spinning rods but will have to wait.

Stephen B
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Re: St. Croix Legend Tournament *2017*

Post by Stephen B » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:02 pm

I have heard from November to mid December depending on the model