The F2.1/2-611X KASUMI SIX ELEVEN

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

The F2.1/2-611X KASUMI SIX ELEVEN

Post by goldrod » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:15 am

anyone with this stick?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: The F2.1/2-611X KASUMI SIX ELEVEN

Post by goldrod » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:30 am

BUMP
someone has to have this Stick
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Phippy » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:46 am

Don't own one but description/details of the rod clearly indicates small hardball rod with it's m/l power and slow taper. Probably nice casting spybait rod as well. Honestly if these were your intentions look at the JDM Orochi XXX Rattleviper. I just took owner ship of two Black Elsei II for my jerbait duties and impressed how light they feel mostly due to its balance. Can't see paying $200 more for the P5.
'

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:26 am

Phippy wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:46 am
Don't own one but description/details of the rod clearly indicates small hardball rod with it's m/l power and slow taper. Probably nice casting spybait rod as well. Honestly if these were your intentions look at the JDM Orochi XXX Rattleviper. I just took owner ship of two Black Elsei II for my jerbait duties and impressed how light they feel mostly due to its balance. Can't see paying $200 more for the P5.
'

Thanks man but
I quit !
I went in the other room of the house and there was a rod rack there
😂 the more I sold I brought just to sell and replace
I’m kicking this habit today right after I get the new buzzbait from EVergreen
Which suck because I have two unopened Jamaican boas in my stash

I’m with you on the P5’s but they look really good though. I just like the looks of those rods although I have not brought one. I had been looking at the expride 7’2” Med+ which has similar ratings to the Phoenix Feather 7’1” rod.
But approximately $100 difference in price. The MB rod checks some of my boxes of what I know I’m looking for.
I know that the TT is soon to get some in. I’m hoping Gary will shed some light on this particular model.

My primary duties for this rod is to mount my bfs on. I will use it for bottom contact fishing primarily. Such as neds and drop shots and micro stuff on occasions. The poison ultima is another candidate but it is out of my price point at the moment. Plus even if I was to gamble on it. The vendor I was in communication with doesn’t have any. Lastly I was offered a Rapala four piece
3-10 grams 6’7” but that opportunity passed